i've never tried welding, but one day I want to weld two halfs of cars to make one like on pimp my ride.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I weld, but I'm not very good.

MIG ftw!
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I'm **** at welding but damn good at blowing holes in metal
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I like to play guitar a lot in my spare time. Playing guitar is cool. Who else enjoys playing guitar?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
I like to play guitar a lot in my spare time. Playing guitar is cool. Who else enjoys playing guitar?

Yeah. I love playing my guitar too. It's so fun and when you nail that one riff that's been really tough you feel euphoria.

Quote by soulflyV
Oh I do too. I used to play a bit, but I kind of gave up a while ago, and I'm having a second go at it.

Hopefully I can hang on to it.

Oh you guys know EXACTLY how I feel. I really feel a connection with other guitarists

One time I played a guitar so well that my parents came into my room and shouted "DON'T STOP DON'T STOP DON'T STOP. OOOOOOOOOOH YEEEAAAAAAAAAAA"
I was ready to quit playing guitar for a while, but you know I had to stick with it. It's like a drug, all of my friends did it, whenever we hang out they just sit there and...play guitar. I keep telling them "no guys, I'm quitting," but they're all like "aw man c'mon, just a bit. It's just guitar, it feels good."

And when I feel that wood under my fingers, my strumming hand touches the cool metal strings, I get a jolt of ecstasy like it was my first time playing again. And I go on a binge for a week or so. I usually start off with Ibanez's, but then graduate into Gibsons or Fenders, depending on their availability. Sometimes I go for Godin or even Dean, but I usually finish my binge with anything I can get my hands on, usually a Yamaha or a Hello Kitty or even an Epiphone if I'm lucky.
Quote by st.stephen
I was ready to quit playing guitar for a while, but you know I had to stick with it. It's like a drug, all of my friends did it, whenever we hang out they just sit there and...play guitar. I keep telling them "no guys, I'm quitting," but they're all like "aw man c'mon, just a bit. It's just guitar, it feels good."

And when I feel that wood under my fingers, my strumming hand touches the cool metal strings, I get a jolt of ecstasy like it was my first time playing again. And I go on a binge for a week or so. I usually start off with Ibanez's, but then graduate into Gibsons or Fenders, depending on their availability. Sometimes I go for Godin or even Dean, but I usually finish my binge with anything I can get my hands on, usually a Yamaha or a Hello Kitty or even an Epiphone if I'm lucky.

Dude that's pretty intense. If you ever need anyone to talk to...
Quote by ACG
Dude that's pretty intense. If you ever need anyone to talk to...

It's horrible man. Lately I've been branching out to harder instruments, I started bass and it gives me such a high right now. I tried the drums, woo. I just don't know how I'm going to stop
Quote by st.stephen
It's horrible man. Lately I've been branching out to harder instruments, I started bass and it gives me such a high right now. I tried the drums, woo. I just don't know how I'm going to stop

Oh dude, when you hit the drums it's like... your entire life up to that point consisted of monotonous dribbery, and you're finding out who you are for the first time. I mean, once you've reached the peak, there's no turning back. I'm so sorry
Quote by Serious Busines
Spy sappin mah sentry

Not as bad as those Pyro bastards.

On TFC they used to be a fairly **** class to most players, now they are slightly/very over-powered.
Quote by st.stephen

The thing about drums is that the first time is always the best, and then you spend your whole life trying to get that feeling again. Eventually you go over your limit. Stop now, whilst you still can.