Page 1 of 2
ok...so i've just nearly burnt down my house...currently theres smoke in the kitchen. i've just put some bread in the toaster, came on here, forgot about it and now theres a cloud of smoke...oops!

oh and black burnt toast too...

it really smells, should i keep spraying perfume or something to disguise it before my mum and dad come in?!?!
All I can say to that is LOL OOPS!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by soulflyV
Spray the toast, eat the room.

um...oops!?
ha ha... i know.. the only thing i'm gutted about is the burnt toast...=(

update: by the way, the smoke still isnt disappearing..ha ha!! its actually pretty fun to watch smoke =D
Why don't you tell them what happened? Sounds like the toaster is faulty.

If they try and parent-pwn you, just say "but moooawwwnn, the dayum toaster is deadly!"

Then they will stand and ponder, scratch heads and go "oh yah" and buy a new one and forget all about your smokayyy antics!
how is that nearly burning down your house?
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
you know whats the most funniest thing, the other day, my mum and dad brought my a fire extinguisher...i guess i can put it to use now...

i guess it just shows my mum and dad dont trust me to cook food wheni 'm in the house all alone ha ha

oh another update, the smoke has moved into another room...i think i'll wait till my mum and dad get back...
Quote by soulflyV
This could easily be a reoccurring theme around the Pit.

And so it shall be. :P
Forget suicide bombers or the credit crunch, it's toasters that are really out to get us.

*Dons tin-foil hat*
Quote by Jackolas
Forget suicide bombers or the credit crunch, it's toasters that are really out to get us.

*Dons tin-foil hat*

i totally agree =D
Good to know.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Well fix it.

I like steam, that's much funner to watch.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by soulflyV
This could easily be a reoccurring theme around the Pit.

SHHHH!!!!

your giving them bad ideas
Quote by KISSguitarist
Well fix it.

I like steam, that's much funner to watch.

mmm...or i could just leave it...=P

yeah, steam is cool... but when theres smoke, theres fires...and i like fires...i guess! =D
sounds like something i did, i put butter in the pan, put the stove on high (i dont cook much), left the room and watched tv. luckily my sister walked out, the butter was on fire, adn therewas smoke everywhere. all the smoke had gone by the time paretns got back though, and the smoke alarm had stopped
Whoa there, mowgli, i see a boundary, i eat a boundary, and wash it down with a cup of hot steaming rules
Quote by diamondstars*
you know whats the most funniest thing, the other day, my mum and dad brought my a fire extinguisher...i guess i can put it to use now...

i guess it just shows my mum and dad dont trust me to cook food wheni 'm in the house all alone ha ha

oh another update, the smoke has moved into another room...i think i'll wait till my mum and dad get back...

opening a window is always an option

and are fans leading them out the windows

ive burnt a lot of things in the microwave and the toaster, but the only time i really had to get a lot of smoke out of a house is when we decided it would be fun to put a finding nemo cd in the microwave and watch the fireworks
melteddashboard, yeah i dont cook much either =D i guess theres a reason for that ha ha..oooo damn it, my smoke alarm didnt work =O

and to think i had so much faith in it, tut tut...
My recent discovery of windows that go up might solve this conundrum.
You nearly burn your house down and the first thing you do is come on UG and tell the pit about it?

Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
You nearly burn your house down and the first thing you do is come on UG and tell the pit about it?

um...oops!

Alright, that'll do for now.
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro

yep =D i heart the pit

ha ha
Point the ass end of your vacuum cleaner out the door and suck up all the smoke.
open all doors and windows.. believe me, Isuck at cooking too (not so much at toasting )

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by diamondstars*
mmm...or i could just leave it...=P

yeah, steam is cool... but when theres smoke, theres fires...and i like fires...i guess! =D

Or just burnt toast.

Which then prompts people to go on a guitar based forum and post "LOLLERS! I Neuhly burnt mah hoose dooooon! lulllll!!1111one!!!11eleven!"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
fire up a doobie, then they won't notice the smell of burnt toast.
even if they do, you won't give a shit anyway.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by NGD1313
Fuck the scooter?

Save the cheerleader.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
I melted a microwave a couple of weeks ago, lol

open all the windows and doors, and wait, not much you can do about the smokey smell, it's gonna be there for a couple of weeks
Quote by diamondstars*
ha ha... i know.. the only thing i'm gutted about is the burnt toast...=(

update: by the way, the smoke still isnt disappearing..ha ha!! its actually pretty fun to watch smoke =D

Make a fake spliff so that your parents don't think you nearly burnt down the house.
Quote by diamondstars*
ok...so i've just nearly burnt down my house...currently theres smoke in the kitchen. i've just put some bread in the toaster, came on here, forgot about it and now theres a cloud of smoke...oops!

oh and black burnt toast too...

it really smells, should i keep spraying perfume or something to disguise it before my mum and dad come in?!?!

That's what the pit does to you

Btw, eat the toast. Spray the room. But if you spray the room too much, your parents will start to get suspicious, so don't use too much
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Page 1 of 2