i use guitar pro 5 a lot, and i need an easier faster way to tab out songs. will the line 6 interface toneport help me out? i hear whatever you play on your guitar, it scores it for you. is this true? does it come out accurate on guitar pro 5? please help me out!
Midi pickup Anyone?
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
uhh... no. no midi inputing from that. However, the line 6 toneport has a function that halves the speed of an mp3. So that i suppose makes tabbing easier....
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
i heard, you can buy a midi pickup open gp5 and play away and it will tab it all down
im not certain though my source wasnt very reliable
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
you can get a MIDI pickup, record whatever you play as MIDI and then import it to GP, this is fairly inaccurate though, there are also a few audio to MIDI converters which are really really inaccurate. I suggest tabbing manually.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
omfg, stop double posting TS.

The Line 6 TonePort is for recording music. A MIDI pickup and MIDI inputs and all that stuff would help you tab out songs in GP5 by just simply playing the song.

I don't know why you would need to do this. If you can play the song, you can tab it. It's not really needed...

So no, the Line 6 TonePorts would not help you tab out music.

EDIT: Tabbing manually is the way to go. Don't be a n00b!