I'm considering going to see Def Leppard and Cheap Trick, not sure if they still have tickets left.
Anyway, have a good time. Don't forget to buy lots of merchandise
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i saw whitesnake a few years ago and they were terrible
now extra flamey
I saw them at sheffield. They were ****ing amazing. Coverdale is still a ****ing poser though. And to be honest, the support act, Black Stone Cherry put on a better show than Whitesnake.
Then Def Leppard just blew them all off stage.
It was awesome
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by dann_blood
I'm considering going to see Def Leppard and Cheap Trick, not sure if they still have tickets left.
Anyway, have a good time. Don't forget to buy lots of merchandise

I thought Cheap Trick was coming with Def Leppard?

EDIT: Oh, you edited it.

I look quite the fool now...
Last edited by soulflyV at Jul 4, 2008,
i saw them last thursday. Im into metal music loads but i thought this gig ruled! The whitesnake guitarist with the Gibson guitars was awesome. They were both good but he was cool. Def leppard were good as well but i prefered the heavy songs whitesnake did. Some of DL songs were pretty catchy though. Gr8 gig overall
Cool I thought the new material from both bands was pretty decent!

Got played alot on Planet Rock radio. Best British music station evarhhh!
Awesome, I saw STYX, Foreigner, and Def Leppard live! Def Leppard was by far the best, hope you have a great time
Quote by SkateAndGuitar
Its gonna be awesome 2 of the best rock bands at the same place/time

Sorry, that just made me laugh. Whatever floats your boat, though. If that's your idea of 2 of the best rock bands, well, enjoy it.
kill all humans
if you want to discuss these bands, head to the Bands & Artists forums.

if you just want to tell people that you're going to a concert, write a blog about it, don't start a thread.
from daylight...
...into darkness