for the past few months i realized that i can't stop lying to people.
what can i do to stop it?
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
I don't believe you
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by necrophilic

This thread contradicts itself
You don't really have a problem.
/Thread
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
This thread contradicts itself
You don't really have a problem.
/Thread

Okay?
Realise when you're going to lie, and ask yourself whether it's justified.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Jackolas
More detail is needed, what sort of lies are they?

any lie. really.
like if someone asks me a question and requires an instant reply i'll just say the first lie that comes into my mind. i don't even feel confronted in most cases.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Well when you lie, try to remember that if it's your friends you're lying to, they're gonna figure it out, and then they will see you as a compulsive liar, and maybe not believe anything you ever tell them. When one of my friends was a liar like that, that's how we came to view him.
Quote by necrophilic
any lie. really.
like if someone asks me a question and requires an instant reply i'll just say the first lie that comes into my mind. i don't even feel confronted in most cases.

I knew someone a bit like this. I'm not sure of the solution of course, but you are not alone with it.
Lying, contrary to popular belief, is an asset and a skill I think you should encourage yourself to continue and develop your lying skills.

Honestly,
I cannot count how many times lying has saved me/gotten me a good night.

Remember this one rule: The truth is boring.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Do a barrel roll.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by denn0069
Lying, contrary to popular belief, is an asset and a skill I think you should encourage yourself to continue and develop your lying skills.

Honestly,
I cannot count how many times lying has saved me/gotten me a good night.

Remember this one rule: The truth is boring.

That might not be what the TS is after if he is lying when he doesn't mean to, but there is more truth (heh) in what you are saying than some people might admit.
Quote by necrophilic

stop lying.
I've been here since '04.