Page 1 of 3
So, this week has seen an escalation in knife crime in the country. It seems like not a day goes by when you hear about someone getting stabbed. It seems like this is mainly happening in and around London to teenage boys aged around 15-19. Seriously, wtf is happening to this country? Newly elected mayor, Boris Johnson said yesterday that the public should not intervene if they see someone getting stabbed/mugged. What do you feel is the problem and how do you think it should be stopped?
Carry a knife and stab the ****er right back. Simple.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
That party with the cat as their leader.
They've got all the answers
ohai little sig.
I will admit I've carried a knife on occasion. Partially because I don't feel safe anymore- there are no police on the streets.

Simple solution-

1 Put more police on the street and people would feel safer.

2 Start doing more stop and search. Screw 'discrimination'....the police should treat anyone as a potential carrier.
Quote by binjajer
Carry a knife and stab the ****er right back. Simple.

Yeah because that's gunna help solve the problem.
The problem is chavs,immigrants and black people are rife in London, and they are all taking a page out of America's book and murdering each other unneccessarily 'fo ma respec!!' It won't be stopped, we are transforming into America, and its widespread over there. The problem will only get worse.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Criminals have too many rights, and the police don't have enough to do anything
sentences are too light so people who stab are on the streets and stabbing people again incredibly soon
Rockin' shit
Quote by jimmyhotpants
Criminals have too many rights, and the police don't have enough to do anything
sentences are too light so people who stab are on the streets and stabbing people again incredibly soon

Exactly- police now are afraid to stop and search black and Muslim suspects for fear of a discrimination case against them.
Here a soultion get rid of that pussy firearms laws and back some heat and when someone comes to shank blast that mother****er
The problem is chavs,immigrants and black people are rife in London, and they are all taking a page out of America's book and murdering each other unneccessarily 'fo ma respec!!' It won't be stopped, we are transforming into America, and its widespread over there. The problem will only get worse.

Shut the hell up. What are you, British National Front?
Call me Batman.
More police, harsher sentences. **** 'em, if they stab someone deliberately then they should go down for life.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Exactly- police now are afraid to stop and search black and Muslim suspects for fear of a discrimination case against them.

it's not muslims and black people that are the problem, it's chavs
Rockin' shit
Quote by petron92
Here a soultion get rid of that pussy firearms laws and back some heat and when someone comes to shank blast that mother****er

Guns aren't going to solve ANYTHING. Chances are that the criminal breaking into your house or mugging you would also carry one also and the chances are that you would end up dead either way.
Quote by petron92

You're a joke, we don't want to end completely ****ed up like America is with Gun laws. It's a fact, guns don't decrease crime they increase it.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by irnbrurules
So, this week has seen an escalation in knife crime in the country.

sorry, you can't honestly say a week is a viable time frame to assume a trend of an increase/decrease in anything. unless you're studying the life of a butterfly or something.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by jimmyhotpants

No, the problem is immigrants who don't learn the laws of the UK and carry weapons because that's what they did at home. Then they segregate themselves from the rest of the world, form gangs and then start causing trouble.

I'm not saying ALL immigrants are like this but the grand majority of the trouble are started by foreign gangs.
Quote by jimmyhotpants

chav's?
Quote by Sol9989
sorry, you can't honestly say a week is a viable time frame to assume a trend of an increase/decrease in anything. unless you're studying the life of a butterfly or something.

No, I'm saying it's escalated in the media this week.
Quote by your_martyr
chav's?

They're the low-lifes who wear fake designer clothes and big 'gold' chains and hoop earrings and hang about on street corners spending their benefit checks on drink.
I think it's a bit crap how the media only really started caring when someone from Harry Potter and someone from Eastender's brother got stabbed.
Quote by irnbrurules
No, I'm saying it's escalated in the media this week.

i saw nothing saying that in the OP.

Quote by Abe Knuckleball
I think it's a bit crap how the media only really started caring when someone from Harry Potter and someone from Eastender's brother got stabbed.

In the eyes of the media it's only a problem if it happens to a celebrity.
Quote by J.A.M

Nope, from the British Common Sense and Fact Front. Britain is becoming more and more Americanised, kinife and gun crime is part of American culture, so naturally, they are creeping in over here.
The immigrants and coloured people in the London equivalents of ghettos see gangstas on American TV and think they are cool, so copy them.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Glasgow gets a fair share of it as well and tbh there is no point trying to limit knives because people would just start using cutlery knives. The best thing I believe they could do is giving rights back to the public (someone tries to mug you and you can fight back without fear of assault charges) and criminals (although some may still deserve some basic human rights) forfeit their rights because they are abusing the publics.
Quote by J.A.M

Just because he's speaking realistically doesn't mean he's far right or anything.
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by bob farrell
Nope, from the British Common Sense and Fact Front. Britain is becoming more and more Americanised, kinife and gun crime is part of American culture, so naturally, they are creeping in over here.
The immigrants and coloured people in the London equivalents of ghettos see gangstas on American TV and think they are cool, so copy them.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000
Quote by tunnock
Glasgow gets a fair share of it as well and tbh there is no point trying to limit knives because people would just start using cutlery knives. The best thing I believe they could do is giving rights back to the public (someone tries to mug you and you can fight back without fear of assault charges) and criminals (although some may still deserve some basic human rights) forfeit their rights because they are abusing the publics.

+1
I think that prisons shoulg go back to the concept of hard labour. That would stop prisoners from moaning on about human rights and actually teach them something
Quote by irnbrurules
So, this week has seen an escalation in knife crime in the country. It seems like not a day goes by when you hear about someone getting stabbed. It seems like this is mainly happening in and around London to teenage boys aged around 15-19. Seriously, wtf is happening to this country? Newly elected mayor, Boris Johnson said yesterday that the public should not intervene if they see someone getting stabbed/mugged. What do you feel is the problem and how do you think it should be stopped?

lmfao

Just because Channel 4s been running a series on knife crime this week doesnt mean that suddenly, coinciding exactly with the series, knife crime has just shot up.

Quote by homair
Just because he's speaking realistically doesn't mean he's far right or anything.

Saying something like "the problem is that black people are rife in London" does indeed make you a racist.

And the guy that just agreed with him above me. You're a complete and utter retard as well. I'm half black and I'm more intelligent than you.

How do I know this?

Well you're so thick you believe race causes knife crime.
I've been here since '04.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Jul 4, 2008,
it's so popular because it's easy.

you can buy knives so easily from supermarkets it's untrue, and how hard is it for a 12 year old to go in the kitchen draw and get a knife to carry around with them?

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I think that prisons shoulg go back to the concept of hard labour. That would stop prisoners from moaning on about human rights and actually teach them something

Not only that but they would actually be contributing something rather than just moping around in prison all day. Everyone pay attention to Mr Albrecht!!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by NFFC_1865
lmfao

Just because Channel 4s been running a series on knife crime this week doesnt mean that suddenly, coinciding exactly with the series, knife crime has just shot up.

I didn't say that. I meant that it has been in the media more this week. Sorry if this isn't clear.
Quote by jimmyhotpants
Problem: Labour

Solution: Not Gordon

MY GOD HES GOT IT!!!!!!

****in gordon brown u scottish ****..... why are u in england?.... conservative ftw
I honestly doubt the US is causing the UK's problems. You need better policing and stricter laws. Mandatory castration for everyone convicted of a crime.
Quote by irnbrurules
I didn't say that. I meant that it has been in the media more this week. Sorry if this isn't clear.

"so this week has seen an excalation in knife crime in the country"

You did say it You may have said the wrong words, but you still said them.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by bob farrell
Not only that but they would actually be contributing something rather than just moping around in prison all day. Everyone pay attention to Mr Albrecht!!!!

I love you....

Anyway I was reading that in Russia there was a prison attached to a factory, which made car parts. The prisoners assembled things like windscreen wipers in return for a small wage.

If this can work in Russia, why can't this happen in the UK/US?
haha boris johnson is such a legend lol.....

hmmm o yeh some1 here sed chavs?.... yeh loosers basicly..... haha i went througha councal house estat 1s not long ago.... full of em.... one guy had graffited an M on his own house lol
Quote by NFFC_1865
"so this week has seen an excalation in knife crime in the country"

You did say it You may have said the wrong words, but you still said them.

Ok whatever
Page 1 of 3