Sorry if this has been done before, the title is pretty self explanitary What in your opinion is the sadest video clip?

For me it has gotta be Creed- One partly 'cause it all really happened! & even if it was almost 7 years ago it's still hard to watch!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Motley Crue - You're all I need
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Eminem - Stan

Both of which have brought me very close to tears at some point of time.
Quote by jhardcore
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Eminem - Stan

Both of which have brought me very close to tears at some point of time.

Only a real man could admit to being close to tears after watching an Eminem video.

jhardcore, I salute you.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Love it!

What's it about?

its about a man who is destroyed by the people he loves, as they take advantage of him and manipulate him, yet he still keeps on giving to them, pleasing them rather than pleasing himself.
Quote by mrbungle50221
its about a man who is destroyed by the people he loves, as they take advantage of him and manipulate him, yet he still keeps on giving to them, pleasing them rather than pleasing himself.

I think I might listen to some more Atreyu......cause that kicked some serious ass.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I think I might listen to some more Atreyu......cause that kicked some serious ass.

yes that is a good song however older Atreyu is much more screamier however the newer stuff is more similar to that song. "Falling Down" and "Becoming The Bull" are my reccomendations. also if you dont mind more screamy stuff "The Crimson" "Right Side Of The Bed" and "This Flesh A Tomb" are good
Last edited by mrbungle50221 at Jul 4, 2008,
Saddest music video I've ever seen
Rerady To Fall - Rise Against (not for the feint of heart)
I cried the entire way through that.

Saddest non-music video I've seen would be The Composer, bottom of the first post in the You Cry You Lose thread.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Kaed15

Saddest non-music video I've seen would be The Composer, bottom of the first post in the You Cry You Lose thread.

I love that video, but it makes me cry.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by gunners fan
Sorry if this has been done before, the title is pretty self explanitary What in your opinion is the sadest video clip?

For me it has gotta be Creed- One partly 'cause it all really happened! & even if it was almost 7 years ago it's still hard to watch!

not sad at all... I am so sick of seeing it, it has no effect.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by Kaed15

Amazing vid, really heart wrenching.
Quote by filthandfury
+1

Both of these are from that thread.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=22fSspZCA-c

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=y3oZ0Il4QH4

1st one is pretty long and 2nd one's more for instant gratification. As a heads up, sad videos tend to be more "sad" when you have headphones on and your by yourself, or there are no distractions.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE