This happens every time.

I have tried a few methods, but my G, B and E don't slip for about a day, then suddenly they all start slipping whenever I tune them back up.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
My point was what's the ****ing solution jackass?
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
What 'methods' have you tried? You've gotta really stretch those strings when you put em on. Also try powdered graphite or vaseline (I use a mixture of the two) in the nut slot and possibly bridge saddles. Next time you restring, cut the string shorter so you don't have to do more than two or three winds around the post.
Quote by zapparage
My point was what's the ****ing solution jackass?

I don't think your going to get a decent answer with your vague question. Slipping how? Going out of tune or actually slipping out of the tuners? Are you winding to much of the string around the tuning pegs or not enough, as either is a possibility for what you may be calling slipping and thus going out of tune. You may also have worn gears in the tuners that when you tune up they slip instead of grabbing the next notch. Your strings could also be unraveling at the ball end. Saying something is slipping doesn't tell people much.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
They are like a week old.

I tried no wind above the string, wind above the string and some other method from Youtube.

I wasn't aware that it meant anything else - basically, when I tune it back up to standard from when it goes out of tune, whilst turning the peg it makes a little 'chink' noise and goes back out of tune.

G has 1 wind above and 3 below, but it was the last to start slipping; took a day or two. My B, which has 1 above and 3 below, took about a day, and the E, same winding as B, was slipping straight away.

Guitar is less than 6 months old, and the strings don't all slip straight away.

Cheers
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
By looking at your posted gear this may not help you as the info is for a strat but here is what Fender says about loading strings onto the tuners:

"Picture the headcap of the neck as the face of a clock, with the top being 12:00 and the nut being 6:00. Line the six tuning machines so that the first string keyhole is set at 1:00, the second at 2:00, the third and fourth at 3:00, the fifth at 4:00, and the sixth at 5:00.

To reduce string slippage at the tuning key, we recommend using a tie technique. This is done by pulling the string through the keyhole and then pulling it clockwise underneath and back over itself; creating a knot. You'll need to leave a bit of slack for the first string so you have at least two or three winds around the post. As you progress to the sixth string, you'll reduce the amount of slack and the number of winds around the keys."
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Alright I'll try it net time. But what I already do is supposed to put tension on the string and stop it slipping.
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
As I said in my first response it can be a lot of things that make the strings slip, even too light a gauged string. I can't use an .8 gauged high "E" string on my Washburn equipped with a Floyd Rose because it slips out of the locking block at the bridge whenever I try to tune it up. And since you mention that it is the higher strings doing the slipping it could be that. But it could be something else as well.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
the best thing i've found is you take the strings out of their string trees. now i know that there has to be a specific angle on the string to the machine head/ tuners but... by taking it out... my bending never caused another slip or retune again. a couple friends of mine who've been playing for years admit to the same. another thing that it might be is your string is getting caught in the nut. yes, vaseline works but... rather have your guitar seen to and let them file their magic to your nut. it seriously helps. and its alot better than havin to explain to onlookers why you have vaseline in yr gig bag... they might start starin at your hands for too long.
Well they're tens on an LP so that wouldn't be it.

String trees...? I will try the vaseline thing though. I do think they slip when bending sometimes actually.
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
second thought i dont think you have string trees... they on a strat... my bad...