Like I said, who here uses Nashville notation, either for playing or writing music?

Do you know anywhere I can access chord charts and lead sheets for Nashville?
I can't think on the go with keys therefore can't use it. And I play standard notation with tablature connected to it. So I guess I'm a lazy cheater. And I couldn't find any music either. Good luck.
I make Nashville charts for everything!
I use them all the time. I'll back up many different singers and they are always changing the key up or down a half or whole step.
I love N-ville charts because it helps me memorize the song quickly-its like a map for the song.
Songs are made of verses, choruses, bridges, intros, tags, pre-choruses, etc
Mapping them in a N-ville chart is my favorite way to be certain I have all the pieces.
Hit me up, I make a chart for any song you request
This is almost 3 years old...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Like I said, who here uses Nashville notation, either for playing or writing music?

Do you know anywhere I can access chord charts and lead sheets for Nashville?

I've used it/teach it, and do use it for shorthanding songs.

There's only one place Ive ever seen it used in print, and that is in a series of Contemporary Worship songbooks. I think they were called Play It Now. They had a section for Standard, Guitar Chords, Lyrics only for overheads, Cut capo, and NNS.

Sean
Quote by Sean0913
Its basically Nashville shorthand of Roman Numeric Notation, but with numbers instead, and a few other unique things.

Sean

Ahh, I may do a google image search to check it out.

Now that is interesting! Would be handy if you're in multiple cover bands doing the same song in different keys.

Although if you're in multiple cover bands they invariably play different chords to eachother on the same songs
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud