Have any of you guys played the mobius Megatar?

I just found it surfing a few minutes ago. It's a 12-string guitar thats desingned to be played touchstyle (8-finger tapping). (12 single strings btw, no tandems)

www.megatar.com if you wanna check it out. NOT SPAMING!
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Sounds like a waste of time for me
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
I'm a little confused at how they are claiming it is easier to learn that piano.

I really can't see buying it, the only reason the notes stop when you don't touch them is because there is padding jammed under the strings at the bottom of the neck, you could do that with any guitar or bass.

It's novel, but it seems quite limited beyond having extra strings.
thats just a chapman stick, they have been around for ages, nice sound though
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Quote by notonlybutalso
thats just a chapman stick, they have been around for ages, nice sound though

so it is hahaha
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Wow! Tap-guitars are great, though that Japanese guy who plays Mario and stuff has always done well just by using two separate guitars. Somehow looks more impressive than piano too.
^the amusing thing is that its technically easier than the piano because you have multiple strings, so less moving around

but it does definately look more impressive because its fairly original and just looks awesome
i have a 'white guitar'
^QFT. that guy is awesome at that instrument. i don't see many practical things it could be used for however