just ordered a snow white rr24...this will be my first v guitar and i cant wait to here this thing...only problem is the emg 81 but ill be ripping that right out and replacing it with a blackout...so needless to say..the hellraiser is being replaced
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Last edited by twinturboaudi at Jul 4, 2008,
lets see...talking about an electric guitar in the electric forum...looks good to me
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Sweet man be sure to post some pics when you get it! I love the look of them in white - really thinking about getting one myself for my next guitar. Also be sure to tell me all about the blackout!!! I've really been looking into them and listening to sound clips and such, from those I love them but so far I STILL haven't been able to play one!
Quote by twinturboaudi
lets see...talking about an electric guitar in the electric forum...looks good to me

Nope, we have a section for gear ads. This part of the forums is for discussion of anything guitar related, not for selling gear.

i have two guitars with blackouts in them already....in my opinion, they blow the emgs away..a lot less noise and a nice full sound...if you like active pickups...then definitely get a set
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by TheQuailman
Nope, we have a section for gear ads. This part of the forums is for discussion of anything guitar related, not for selling gear.

this thread is for the rr24...not the schecter for sale...i was just stating that i am replacing the hellraiser with the rhoads...but ill take it out so theres no confusion
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
i personally find that EMG's are much better than blackouts, SD ripped off the technology and aesthetics for EMG's im suprised they were allowed to do that
Quote by mrbungle50221
i personally find that EMG's are much better than blackouts, SD ripped off the technology and aesthetics for EMG's im suprised they were allowed to do that

HA...all sd did was improve greatly on a flawed design...but its all in what you like...so if emg's make you happy...rock the **** out of them...i personally didnt think they sound all that bad, as i like a high gain pickup...but i like the blackouts a **** load more...but as far as ripping off tech...u have heard of liveswires havent you?
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Last edited by twinturboaudi at Jul 4, 2008,
Awsome man! im currently saving up to get a RR24. Gotta tell me wat its like lmao!
Ive never even tried to new blackouts, no guitars yet on guitar center have them lmao so i havent got to try them out.
Quote by Detonation
Awsome man! im currently saving up to get a RR24. Gotta tell me wat its like lmao!
Ive never even tried to new blackouts, no guitars yet on guitar center have them lmao so i havent got to try them out.

no blakcjack atx guitars at gc?....well blackouts are proven to me...we'll see with the jackson..im trying for a more diverse arsenal of guitars...but ill definitely update with playing results...im really interested in the neck design...the thicker at the top and thinner at the bottom
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15