I have their first three albums from ages ago, and I tried to watch their newer videos but it now sounds like a generic emo/hardcore band. Is it just me.. ? :s A lot more screaming, not the kinds I'm used to from them
I have no clue. I just love their music.

They have a song called If You Mess With One Bean You Mess With the Whole Burrito.

All good in my book, regardless of how they act or look.
That'd be a weird way to go.

I mean how would that even work? Unless the stereo was really large. Cuz then it could crush you.

Kinda like a vending machine.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
That'd be a weird way to go.

I mean how would that even work? Unless the stereo was really large. Cuz then it could crush you.

Kinda like a vending machine.

Obviously you've never seen the movie "The Lost Boys"
Quote by RockThe40oz
Obviously you've never seen the movie "The Lost Boys"

Someone knows his classic.

I heard that song with the 'Death by Stereo' bit before seeing the movie so when I first saw it was like 'HOLY CRAP IT'S THAT DEATH BY STEREO SONG!!!!11'
They get mentioned quite a lot in the hardcore forum. Never heard their stuff personally, might as well change that.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
i ****ing love this band, cant wait for the next album, i think death for life was deffinately their best release so far, the new bassist tyler rebbe from pulley/hot potty really added abit more melody. insanely powerful vocals and awesome guitarwork. Sounds like theyre turning into more of a metal band than hardcore now, the iron maiden and melodic death metal influences are really starting to show through.

deffinately should be in hardcore though
singer sounds like a potatoe and everyone thinks i'm crazy when i say that. but its the truth.
i listen to them every now and then.
soymilk please <3
i saw them live before bad religion they sounded alot better live, the guitarists likes to tap alot thats like really all i could remember about him, solos werent really anything to get excited about
Quote by The Stranded
i saw them live before bad religion they sounded alot better live, the guitarists likes to tap alot thats like really all i could remember about him, solos werent really anything to get excited about

yeah he liked tapping, I saw them before Bad Religion either, Bad Religion were awesome, maybe because I was really into them a few years ago