Page 1 of 4
Today, July 4th 2008 I became a child of the empire that is the United States of America...poetically speaking. I dont know it makes me feel better that now I can vote and do other things that American citizens can do that residents can...this thread doesn't really have a point, but hey its a step towards achieving the American dream and I felt like telling you guys, I'm happy
Why didn't you become a citizen of a better country?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
pfft, canada ftw
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
USA! USA! Glad to know you did it legally instead of climbing some fences,
You should have become a citizen of Yemen. So much more oppurtinity and the chance for the yemen dream.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Why didn't you become a citizen of a better country?

Like England?
signature
Welcome to Thunderdome!

But sersiously, way to go. Don't listen to the idiots talking sh*t. This country is a lot better than some of the alternatives, and honestly, it's not even really that bad when it comes right down to it. So party on!
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
now you can get ****ed by the government...just like every other country...
welcome brother. You should be receiving two willing virgins and 3 coupons for a $1 off of your choice of meal from either McDonalds or Steak N' Shake very soon--being american rocks!
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Good for you. But people here are a bunch of greedy, arrogant assholes. Other than that its pretty good. lol
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Damn Englanders trying to solly the good name of the US on our Independence Day. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I challenge you to fisticups!

Just kidding.

Congratulations though. The US is a pretty cool place to live. Also cool that you became a citizen on the 4th of all days.
Quote by sgboy666
You should have become a citizen of Yemen. So much more oppurtinity and the chance for the yemen dream.

I don't think Janice would've liked that.
Congrats man, you haven't made a mistake.

Most of these people who don't like America probably have never been here. Unless they live here and don't know how lucky they are. I, on the other hand, have been all over Europe, where the people are rude and unpleasant. We'll treat you right here.

Where are you originally from?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by shreddin_frets
Congrats man. Where are you from originally?

I'm Cuban originally, I came here legally every step of the way, patience pays off, now I'm off to party in about an hour at my friend's house with beer and a bbq, so I'm happy to say the least. Yeah on the 4th is pretty weird but hey, what can I say the opportunity was just right.
Grats dude, now, pop open a cold one and celebrate our independence from the British tyranny.

And I admire you, being Cuban and coming here legally.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Raoul_Duke_92
Damn Englanders trying to solly the good name of the US on our Independence Day. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I challenge you to fisticups!

Just kidding.

Congratulations though. The US is a pretty cool place to live. Also cool that you became a citizen on the 4th of all days.

the country you were looking for was The United Kingdom.
Quote by Thornography
I don't think Janice would've liked that.

+12 for Friends quote
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Like England?

England

haha

I hate America too,
Im probably going to move to Canada.
Quote by humperdunk
Congrats man, you haven't made a mistake.

Most of these people who don't like America probably have never been here. Unless they live here and don't know how lucky they are. I, on the other hand, have been all over Europe, where the people are rude and unpleasant. We'll treat you right here.

Where are you originally from?

By "all over europe", you mean France, right?

..jk, but i've seen most of europe myself and only found rude and unpleasant people in france..and maybe some places of spain
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by tuwyci
the country you were looking for was The United Kingdom.

Fail
The United Kingdom isn't a country, it's made up of England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland, which are countries.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by ccatck
pfft, canada ftw

Do the uber high taxes rock up there in Canada?
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
thank you very much for doing it legally instead of hopping the border like some people
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Congrats man, hopefully you like it here. Although our government isn't the greatest I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Also the taxes are relatively low here so that's a plus.
Is this going to turn into another "America Vs The World" things?

Notice how people usually make fun of the strongest people? Celebrities are always being made fun of. Politicians are always being made fun of. So naturally, the USA is going to be made fun of because we're the strongest country in the world. Politically, economically, everything.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by {Ѵëņŏmőůş}
Do the uber high taxes rock up there in Canada?

There's bad things in every country. In Canada, it's the taxes. In the States, it's war-mongering idiots in Presidential positions. In Russia, it's the dictators. etc. Some things are worse than others.

To the TS, congrats on your American citizenship! I'm not American, but I've visited a billion times and it's not a bad place to be in.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Grats dude, now, pop open a cold one and celebrate our independence from the British tyranny.

And I admire you, being Cuban and coming here legally.

Lol, believe me, what you see on the news sometimes isn't even half the story man, those are truly desperate people, fortunately I had the means to get here legally and we got lucky this entire time. About the celebrations ladies and germs, my buddy has 3 48 packs of beer at his house, were gonna go through most of it today along with his buddies so I'll do the whole fireworks thing, if I can take pictures I will too.
Page 1 of 4