I dont think this is relationship thread material, but I could be wrong

Theres a house down the road from me where 3 or 4 very attractive girls live, I would like to meet them, but have no idea how to go about it...I'm a confident guy so its not an insecurity issue, its just I have no idea how to approach the situation. This is just about meeting them, not being in a relationship with them.

Any suggestions?
i play drums and guitar :
Wait outside their house for the postman, beat him up and then take their mail. Drop by later in the day saying you accidentally got some of their letters, be charming and witty, and then you'll be in there.

Or you could see if you can't find out where they hang out/what pubs they frequent/whatever, and strike up a conversation.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Ibanez for life has it right. Or, a personal favorite, knock on there door with a Corona in your hand and say your looking for limes then invite them to come over for some beers. Hahaha.
Get your ass down there and say hello. Or you could always ask for a cup of sugar.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Kill or abduct one of them.
Then they will come to your door and ask if you have seen her.

Problem solved.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by valdean
Kill or abduct one of them.
Then they will come to your door and ask if you have seen her.

Problem solved.

virgin alert!
i like the mail idea...they are about a 3rd of a mile down the road so kicking a ball or playing guitar wont work...
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Wait outside their house for the postman, beat him up and then take their mail. Drop by later in the day saying you accidentally got some of their letters, be charming and witty, and then you'll be in there.

Do this.
Postman idea...

PURE GENIUS!

I actually think you should do it.

Or you could wait 'till they're outside, then walk by slowly, staring at them, saying nothing. Do this a few times a day. You'll get laid in no time!
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Last edited by humperdunk at Jul 4, 2008,
Sit on thier lawn and play guitar and sing. or when they're out side walk past naked and say"See anything you like." That will get thier attention.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Yeah just play guitar outside while they are also outside.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Stalk them! Find out where they go, and show up there and say hello.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Set fire to their house, when they run out stand there with a bucket of water and be like "Oh I just happened to be in the neighbourhood with this bucket of water, may I be of assistance?". Once you've put the fire out with the bucket they'll think of you as their saviour.

How you put the housefire out with a bucket of water is your problem.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████