I would love nothing more than to compete in the X games with my college team at the X games. That would be the epitome of badass.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
They should actually add extreme running/free running/parkour. That would be cool to watch, although I'm not sure if its a sport.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Maybe if the frisbee had spikes or was on fire, and you played while on a skateboard, bike, or roller blades.

Ultimate frisbee is not an extreme sport. Yet.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
No they shouldn't.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Amen! I've played soccer, baseball, basketball, football and tennis competetively and frisbee is hands down the most fun sport I've ever played, and its intense, frisbee diving catches>all other sports highlights
Epiphone Les Paul Standard(Seymour Duncan Alnico II Humbuckers)
Line 6 Spider II 112
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Ultimate's too much of an awesome hippy sport for the X-Games to annex it. If there was an inpedendent Ultimate league, made up of actual Ultimate players, that would be sweet.
I agree.

But only if they incorporate some spike pits, alligator moats, AT-STs, and anger fueled jet packs.

Cuz honestly, Frisbee ain't Xtreme.
dude, ultimate is my favorite sport, and probably my favorite thing to do besides playing music, but it does not belong in the x-games. i see where your coming from, but its just not an extreme sport. i would say it should be in the olympics......but all the teams would probably fail the drug tests for weed. but frisbee at an international level.... that would be amazing
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
No they shouldn't, because frisbees are for dogs and children, and they are most certainly not "badass".
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Don't get me wrong, I love Ultimate, but I'd be damned if they included it in the X-games. It just doesn't belong...
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Maybe not moats of spikes, fire and alligators, but if they put some creative twists on it, it would be really cool to have in there. I know a bunch of the guys on my team agree with me.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by >>Max<<
Maybe if the frisbee had spikes or was on fire, and you played while on a skateboard, bike, or roller blades.

Ultimate frisbee is not an extreme sport. Yet.

I second that, beacuse with out that^ is just boring, maybe ultimate chainsaw, id watch that...
If they turned it into a contact sport, would that change anyone's mind? What if the frisbee was on fire?

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by jeff541
They should actually add extreme running/free running/parkour. That would be cool to watch, although I'm not sure if its a sport.

parkour isn't competitive.. although it would really be quite cool to watch!
Ultimate doesn't belong in the X-Games, because it isn't gay. Ultimate belongs in the Olympics, because contrary to the belief of many, it's a REAL sport. And an awesome one at that. It's an embaressment to Ultimate if it were in the X-Games.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!