all right, i know that's sort of specific, BUT...
My gt-10 has had some real problems with its harmonizer lately. Its very weird, its almost as if it has mood swings. Sometimes the harmonizer sounds crisp and clear, and the artificial tones + mine meld together quite nicely, it's great and INCREDIBLY useful when covering songs by bands with more than 2 guitars.

However, sometimes it just sounds downright awful, as if the 2 tones are attempting to drown each other out and my speakers are being blown, although i'm playing at decibel levels that are capable of being talked over. It's weird, as I'm pretty sure I don't alter ANY variables at all, and yet it just sort of sounds...fuzzy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

my rig:

Gibson les paul Classic
Crate gtx 120 watt combo amp
boss gt-10
Crybaby wah
i'm not entirely sure how they work, but perhaps your clipping the preamp signal within the pedal? aren't there levels to be monitored or something like that?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
eh...well i'm pretty sure the signal isn't being overdriven, as my output level isn't even at a quarter on my pedal. So, no, clipping isn't happening.
Quote by Hobo279
eh...well i'm pretty sure the signal isn't being overdriven, as my output level isn't even at a quarter on my pedal. So, no, clipping isn't happening.

What about input level?
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by weemansyndrome
What about input level?

Ok, i dropped ALL levels within the pedal, ALL posible volume-related settings are dropped to a level that is just barely louder than the string noise from my guitar. and it still has that crappy fuzz sound to it. I need a new alternative here haha, this isn't working...