here the things i have:
Washburn V Anarchy Series
Strat Copy Starter Kit Guitar
Randall RX20D

I was thinkin of getting a Line 6 Spider III 30watter, but i read all the forum posts and how much u guys hate it, so what amp can i get in the Spider's price range??
And another thing, I'm thinking abt gettin the Digitech Metal Master Pedal, would it solve my amp troubles or should i get another amp??
plz help!!!

If it helps, I play KsE, A7X, BFMV, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Sonic Syndicate, Trivium, In Flames......that kind of metal
don't get the distortion pedal, bad. Now if you want to upgrade from your Randall, your not going to find much of an improvement in your price range.
Prepare to be flooded by Micro Cube replies. And no Digitech pedals no no.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Quote by Attack
Prepare to be flooded by Micro Cube replies. And no Digitech pedals no no.

the Digitech Bad Monkey OD is a great pedal, why the digi-blacklist? never personally tried any other digi pedals, but i dont see how they could be that bad with how well the Monkey works...

dont get a spider, throw a few extra bucks at it and get valveking112 with a bad monkey. done.
Quote by primeguy31
the Digitech Bad Monkey OD is a great pedal, why the digi-blacklist? never personally tried any other digi pedals, but i dont see how they could be that bad with how well the Monkey works...

dont get a spider, throw a few extra bucks at it and get valveking112 with a bad monkey. done.

I meant digitech distortion. I haven't tried Bad Monkey so it may be good along with other digitech pedals. My statement is regarding only distortion.
Quote by Attack
I meant digitech distortion. I haven't tried Bad Monkey so it may be good along with other digitech pedals. My statement is regarding only distortion.

give one a try, it really opened the sound of my vk nicely. lots of guys in here complain about the vk's tone, but bone-stock with a monkey in front (havent tried it thru the loop yet, too lazy to go buy the extra cable i need for that) mine sounds great, even down around "2" in the bedroom...
Quote by primeguy31
give one a try, it really opened the sound of my vk nicely. lots of guys in here complain about the vk's tone, but bone-stock with a monkey in front (havent tried it thru the loop yet, too lazy to go buy the extra cable i need for that) mine sounds great, even down around "2" in the bedroom...

I'll try it out for sure.