On this day 232 years ago a bunch of money hungry co-conspirating Jews and Athiests decided to break free from the oppression of a mentally ill, Porphyria suffering, vampire named George to form a more perfect nation that could secretly be run an ancient society of stone masons and a military industrial complex that feeds a secret mega corporation that secretly owns all other companies. Secretly.

It was also the first time anyone complained about America, which as we all know is a long standing punk tradition.

This thread is dedicated to celebrating our hatred for the capitalist pig dogs of the American police state.

Whether it's keeping the black man down by secretly injecting the inner cities with crack and AIDS, unfairly using downed alien technology to read our thoughts, or just having all the money and forcing us to actually work for a living only to have to give a good chunk of that money back so our overlords can find loopholes to use it to buy speedboats, all of us punks have a reason for hating our great nation.

So sit back, grab a 40oz and a soy/tofu hybrid imitation hot dog and start hatin' away!!!

P.S. Furriners are not allowed unless to post they go through a rigorous, intrusive, and largely unecessary process that involves a lot of confusing paper work and waiting periods. This includes you Canada!

I wish there was another way, but confusion is a large part of the American governmental process. In fact, it's probably the best part.

Hate on!!!
America! ... **** yeah!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
moar leik ameriKKKa

amirite?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Are these the right forms?

No no no.

You have form 4232136b.

You need form 4232136c filled out in Aramaic, it will then be processed and in 4-6 months you will receive a new form to fill out.

Sorry.
So I'm working today to set off a huge fireworks display at my local park, and there will be loads upon loads of cops there. I'll have my guitar, so there's always breaking out some LoC or something, but I want something else. Suggestions?
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm not drinking today and I can't believe it. This is probably thee only day out of the whole year I won't be drunk. And I'm playing a show today too and I can never play sober -EVER. But I am driving a long ways in a shady gear van and cops are pulling everyone over tonight so.. maybe I shouldn't.
I made Dr. Peppers for the first time today. Not the flaming variety because I don't think it's wise to light things you plan to consume on fire with your motor skill compromised. I also ate raspberries from the bushes in my yard to celebrate my right to grow whatever produce I want so I don't have to rely on the system for it's corrupt blood raspberries and the lies and hate they support! SOLIDARITY, COMRADES!
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Dammit

Today is just a normal day for me.

i.e. get drunk and wander around downtown

There's a lot of tourists here for stampede, so maybe I can find some americans to lulz at.
Quote by sargasm
Dammit

Today is just a normal day for me.

i.e. get drunk and wander around downtown

There's a lot of tourists here for stampede, so maybe I can find some americans to lulz at.

I got drunk and am now eating an entire head (is that what it's called?) of broccoli. It's just as cool, right?
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75

Quote by MattTheArsonist

Quote by UraniYum

Quote by CowsWithGuns
I got drunk and am now eating an entire head (is that what it's called?) of broccoli. It's just as cool, right?

Only if the broccoli is dumpstered.
It wasn't dumpstered but it was slightly yellow. Does that help?

Quote by MattTheArsonist

Quote by UraniYum

Quote by DrSeuss
I'm not drinking today and I can't believe it. This is probably thee only day out of the whole year I won't be drunk. And I'm playing a show today too and I can never play sober -EVER. But I am driving a long ways in a shady gear van and cops are pulling everyone over tonight so.. maybe I shouldn't.

I'm really glad you're not driving drunk. Don't do it. Ever. Never ever.

On a slightly more punx subject...
DOWN&OUT
In about an hour and a half, I'll be eating meat and watching drunk people blow themselves up.

Happy birthday ameriKKKa
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by CowsWithGuns

I'm jealous... I don't even have any alcohol to drink alone... damned dry campus...

Maybe I'll just abuse painkillers and play guitar and sing loudly instead.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
No no no.

You have form 4232136b.

You need form 4232136c filled out in Aramaic, it will then be processed and in 4-6 months you will receive a new form to fill out.

Sorry.

Well what window do I go to to get the proper form?
I'm gonna go hang out with some nerds and drink Pabst Blue Ribbon.

We're gonna watch some Futurama then play drunken Rock Band.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by original=punk
Well what window do I go to to get the proper form?

Oh, it's not that simple sweetie.

Re-fill out the original form, send it to the address listed, wait until the questionnaire comes in the mail in 4 to 6 weeks, check off the "I would like to post in threads relating to the 4th of July" box on said form. After this you'll be given an id number and a phone number. Call the phone number on the first of August and see if you're number comes up. If so you'll be given a location to show up at, which is an hour away with no traffic, so you can see if you'll be eligible and THEN you see the window for the correct form.o

Is Allison irritated that she might have to serve jury duty this year? Why no! Why do you ask?

Quote by MattTheArsonist

Quote by UraniYum

Quote by waterproofpie
America! ... **** yeah!

Coming again to save the mutha****in day yeah?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Oh, it's not that simple sweetie.

Re-fill out the original form, send it to the address listed, wait until the questionnaire comes in the mail in 4 to 6 weeks, check off the "I would like to post in threads relating to the 4th of July" box on said form. After this you'll be given an id number and a phone number. Call the phone number on the first of August and see if you're number comes up. If so you'll be given a location to show up at, which is an hour away with no traffic, so you can see if you'll be eligible and THEN you see the window for the correct form.o

Is Allison irritated that she might have to serve jury duty this year? Why no! Why do you ask?

Pretend to be racist to get off. Or hit on all the ladiez.
I had a great Fourth of July. Got to park cars all day long, but I did it in mime style. Every time one came I lassoed it and pulled it into it's spot, then gave it a thumbs up. When that got boring, I started doing crazy dances, typically centering around my pelvis, which always ended with me pointing to their spot.

Then, around 11pm, when the fireworks were done and everyone was trying to get out of the park at once (over 1000 people), I rode around with two other guys in a golf cart. I played a ukelele, and we all sang "Year of the Rat" by Badly Drawn Boy for about a half an hour. Everyone loved us, it was ****ing awesome.

Anyway, a lot more fun than I thought.

And I uh, hate America.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Holy Magenta
Actually, I did eat two "soy/tofu hybrid imitation hot dogs" tonight. And two veggie burgers earlier today.
Screw that, I ate two hamburgers, some ribs and a hot dog.

and shit got blown up
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Screw that, I ate two hamburgers, some ribs and a hot dog.

and shit got blown up

That's what America's all about!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Holy Magenta
Actually, I did eat two "soy/tofu hybrid imitation hot dogs" tonight. And two veggie burgers earlier today.

I went to a new rib place in town and tried their black bean veggie burger.

It was s'all right.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by Ska Wars
That's what America's all about!
Highfive??
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

My local minor league ballpark has one dollar hotdogs so I got REAL Big on those at the game last night.

It was punx though cuz we paid for standing room only but sat in really nice seats the whole game. *-)

Also a guy named Nathan Panther hit a home run and I nearly cried cuz his name was so cool. If he makes the bigs I'm buying his jersey.
Well, here's a rundown of my night.

Hung out with nerd friends. Nerd friends and I watched "Meet The Spartans" (which sucked more than Monica Lewinsky.) Then my friends drunk alcoholic brother came and bothered us. Drunk alcoholic brother begins to hit on me when I go outside to get a smoke. Drunk alcoholic brother is supposedly "straight".

So then around 9:00 we go with my friends redneck family to watch some fireworks. Got to be around my friends Protestant right-wing father who kept trying to figure out what religion I am, who I'm voting for, and what type of rebellious teen music I listen to.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.