What is the best metal amp for the press a 100-w and under. Give me your personal opinion to help me decide which one to get.
Get a Mesa Boogie Rectifier.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Laney GH50L

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Mesa Mark IV. Gets pretty much any tone imaginable and you can get it used at $800 in combo version (although it gets loud as ****)
line 6 spider

can get the meanest gain without pedals
plus harmonics are cake on them
Quote by Impress93
line 6 spider

You're joking right?
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
my valveking 112 (50w) with bad monkey in front doesnt sound bad at all, nice and crunchy...
Quote by Impress93
line 6 spider

Have you ever even played a spider? or are you just being retarded, giving this dude terrible advice...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Attack
You're joking right?

Hes absolutely correct. Its got monster amounts of gain, and the harmonics are great. The only problem is its tone, and the HORRIBLE digital effects.
Quote by Ghold125
Soldano SLO100, or EVH 5150 III

/thread

...or a Bogner Uberschall, Diezel Herbert, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster, Splawn Nitro/Quickrod, ENGL Powerball
Quote by dlmebag
Hes absolutely correct. Its got monster amounts of gain, and the harmonics are great. The only problem is its tone, and the HORRIBLE digital effects.

yes. their not bad, although the only good spiders are the 75w and up. any watt below sounds like complete ass.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"