Yes, I know this question has come up many times but, I just wanted some opinions on what kind of acoustic guitar I should get. I currently own a First Act... ( which is a REALLY bad guitar) and I am looking for something in the $400-$500 price range. Alot of people have told me to get an Ibanez for an acoustic but I just want to make sure. So just give me any suggestions.....please
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by Nirvana6722
Yes, I know this question has come up many times but, I just wanted some opinions on what kind of acoustic guitar I should get. I currently own a First Act... ( which is a REALLY bad guitar) and I am looking for something in the $400-$500 price range. Alot of people have told me to get an Ibanez for an acoustic but I just want to make sure. So just give me any suggestions.....please

for 400-500 dollars you could get a much better guitar than an Ibanez acoustic IMO. Try and look into the Epiphone Masterbilt series. they are great guitars...and i think anyone here would agree with me when i say that.
Takamine might do guitars around that price, i know acoustic wise you want to make sure that it is definately solid top.
Takamine sounds good
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
the people that told you to get an ibanez acoustic dont like you .. lol .. get a masterbilt .. either an aj500m or an dr500m .. they are both 450 .. and its great
take it easy man .. its just a thread