These goddamn things are pissing me off!!!!!!!!

I'm restoring it to it's factory settings for the 4th time with this iPod! I had to return my first one (same iPod)! What the F*** is up with these things?!! Anybody else having problems with their's? ::type
Never happened to mine in the 5 months before it was stolen.

Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Yeah, I had to restart it once when it froze up, it's still new, like a month old. But I love it for it's volume, still not loud enough though.
I have a video ipod 30GB, and the damn thing sucks. It screwed up, so when I watch videos all the colors are wrong and 'smeared'. It kills headphones constantly, the battery runs down to fast, and it freezes up alot and the screen goes white.....*Sigh* I should have gotten a Zune

Anyways, go to Best Buy, and they'll restore everything, my brother had to do that with his ipod. Or go to an Apple store, they can do alot supposedly.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Grunge
<- Zune

Lol in opposite world?

Zune's are crap and are in no way better than ipods. Fear my intelligent retort :P
I've had mine for half a year now and it's never glitched up...

Try soft resetting the ipod itself if it glitches up.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by Grunge
<- Zune

Without a doubt. But try to get an unbiased comparison now n' days.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
it works alright for me, but the battery doesn't hold a charge that well, oh well.
“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Has had mine for six months and it's frozen twice, that's all. Hold play + center button...

The battery lasts for an eternity
just go to the apple store nd tell em wats going on nd if ur warranty is still valid they'll take the one u have nd give you another one for free AND NEW
Delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,