I hope this topic has never been discussed.

How do you guys keep your tabs? or organize them. You print it out, look through lap top computer?

For me I just print the once i like and it waste paper,unorganized and eventually i built up a huge stack of wrinkled paper..... DISCUSS!
Same here usually. Recently however I've been stapling them together and keeping them in a nice pile inside an empty open box.
I dont, all tabs are on UG. When ever i want to learn them, i just come here. No print outs (i suppose its a bad idea tho if UG ever shut down)
I just print them out and keep them in folders along with all of my other loose-leaf music.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
I used to have a drawer full until i just saved all my GP5 stuff to the desktop and USB.
i keep all mine in a Guitar Pro folder on my computer and just crank em open whenever i want to learn something. I;m always close to my PC when i'm guitaring, mainly because my gear is behind me !
Quote by Zanon
i keep all mine in a Guitar Pro folder on my computer and just crank em open whenever i want to learn something. I;m always close to my PC when i'm guitaring, mainly because my gear is behind me !

Same here, and the files go into alphabetical order when they are put in the folder
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
power tab, or guitar pro. just keep em on the comp. if i need em ill print em and keep em in a folder.
i memorize the tabs usually so i dont really need them once i learn it. but i used to print out many songs a day so i have stacks of them. i used to staple them together too
I holepunch them and put them in a duotang.binder, then when i memorize them, i recycle them
┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓    ┃┃
┗┫   ┃   ┣┛ ┏━━┻┃ Copy and paste if
 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃  ┣━━ ┃ you have ever been Rickroll'd,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
put the files on notepad in a folder. if i need to remember lyrics and it has them i print it out and put it in a binder. althogh usually i learn and don't ever look back at the tabs unless it was complicated in some way. but if i do, i probably have to places i know where to look. the notepad files in the folder are in alphabetical order so it's easy to find. i also keep a separate folder for guitar pro 5 and power tab.
Cookie for me?