so. a couple months ago i broke my pinky on my fretting hand. i never saw a doctor so it still hurts. last weekend. i got my middle finger smashed in a door. fingernail turned black. fretting hand. and today while skinning a fox i popped my index finger and it hurts like hell.....fretting hand. so now i only have my ring finger and its only a matter of time before something happens to that. and i cant play guitar with 1 finger. what do i do? im bored as hell!!!
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Go to a doctor.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
so. a couple months ago i broke my pinky on my fretting hand. i never saw a doctor so it still hurts. last weekend. i got my middle finger smashed in a door. fingernail turned black. fretting hand. and today while carrot-skinning a fox i popped my index finger and it hurts like hell.....fretting hand. so now i only have my ring finger and its only a matter of time before something happens to that. and i cant play guitar with 1 finger. what do i do? im bored as hell!!!

fixed.

but srsly.. what do u want us to do? this is the pit we're talking about.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
play with 1 finger u p**** lol
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Take a C-Clamp and clamp down on your index finger until it pops back into place, it works wonders!
break your other finger
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

hmm if ure finger nail turned black chances are its gonna fall off. Mine did that when i got it trapped in a door, have fun
My advice is you shut up and take it like a man.
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Go to a doctor dingle nuts
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Ug Is Not A Doctor
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by Paddy Garcia
Get a job, a big ****ing television, junk food, children, walks in the park, good at golf, wash the car, choice of sweaters, clear the gutters, look ahead to the day you die.

..thats...thats the best advice i ever herd form the pit....
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
ummm...switch to lefty...

permanently

and then you can get a righty guitarist for your band and do that back to back thing

*sarcasm*
Thats not the worst luck ever.
Imagine the japanese man who's family survived the Hiroshima detonation, but their house was destroyed, so they made the 3 (i think) day journey to his mothers house to stay. It just so happens that his mother lived in Nagasaki. As soon as they got there...

That's bad luck.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by Magic Jim
Thats not the worst luck ever.
Imagine the japanese man who's family survived the Hiroshima detonation, but their house was destroyed, so they made the 3 (i think) day journey to his mothers house to stay. It just so happens that his mother lived in Nagasaki. As soon as they got there...

That's bad luck.

lol