Hey again UG.

You may have already crit'd PussyCat Blues. It's about my hatred for cats.

"Refined" is about a time that I had sat at the computer for many hours, and when I stood up I was hit with a wave of stink.

"****in Gay" is a mockery of Alanis Morisette's "Ironic."

These 3 songs are my first ever recordings other than a uber sissy song for my girlfriend. I know the quality isn't great, but when you consider I recorded it with a computer microphone from WalMart, you may be impressed. Anyways, have a listen and hopefully a laugh. They are on my profile and also myspace.com/johnirvingmusic.

PS: This is my 2nd thread in this forum this week. We're allowed 2 a week, from what I read in the rules. Sorry if there's a rule that I didn't read somewhere.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Last edited by Link.JohnIrving at Jul 4, 2008,
Haha...man these are pretty funny. "Pussycat Blues" is good stuff. Sounds like you're coming along nicely for only playing a year and being self-taught. It took me quite a while to get it down. Keep it up man.
Thanks guys! I'm currently saving for better recording gear.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert