hey, i'm making my own guitar, and i want to know where i would buy a good killswitch.
i don't want to use the radio shack one with a red square button, but like a professional looking one that doubles as a volume/tone pot when you're not pressing on it.
thanks guys!
I've never heard of a killswitch that doubles up as a control pot, are you sure you're not thinking of a push/pull pot? If you're worrying about losing one of your pots, perhaps you could install a push/pull pot and make your toggle switch into a 3-way killswitch. I'm not sure how you'd do that, if you could.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
go here: the ULTIMATE killswitch thread

scan the thread. several different types of switches have been discussed.
if none of them suits your fancy, post in the thread and ask your question there.
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.