Poll: Was it a good choice for Goldfinger to return to their original style of music?
Poll Options
View poll results: Was it a good choice for Goldfinger to return to their original style of music?
Yes
5 63%
No
3 38%
Undecided
0 0%
Voters: 8.
Has anyone heard Goldfingers new album Hello Destiny? Its just like their old stuff like Hang Ups and Stomping Ground before they messed up and went all political.
I havent got to hear the whole album yet but I've heard a few tracks.
I agree, I like it, its more like the old stuff, I hadn't been much into their newer material
I breathe air.
Quote by Carl321
Has anyone heard Goldfingers new album Hello Destiny? Its just like their old stuff like Hang Ups and Stomping Ground before they messed up and went all political.

they became political, that´s good I never thought Goldfinger would be able to do somethign like that, it´s good, their music isn´t, but this way all the teenagers who listen to Goldfinger, Reel Big Fish or Less Than Jake are educated at least a bit
Goldfinger never went political. The occasional song about going Vegan doesn't constitute "being political" as far as I'm concerned. But yeah, I like the new album mostly. I think it's been a bit over-produced and I daresay John produced the entire thing himself, but most of the songs are catchy, in-offensive pop-punk. I also really enjoyed the two ska tracks; they never play enough imitation ska.

And there is nothing wrong with listening to Goldfinger, Reel Big Fish or Less Than Jake. Nothing at all.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
I love Enya!

-Shifty eyes-
Quote by BlackLuster

Quote by Jaimz

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by DisgruntledDuck
I love Enya!

-Shifty eyes-

when I was at the dentist the last time I was in the waiting room, Enya came out of speakers, it was music that should help to relax, I mean I had no need to, but the funny thing was, from the examination room there came noises hammering and the dentist calling: "SHHIT! This doesn´t work!" and again hammering.........
Quote by BlackLuster

Quote by Jaimz

Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, and Goldfinger are all good bands. Especially live. Hello Destiny was so good. I'm not sure what was up with Handjons For Jesus, (no I didn't think it was a horrible disgusting disgrace for a song) but like, lyrics were different from other stuff, solo was crazy, and its just kind of an unexpected track. Loved the album, although I'm not saying they've returned to their old stuff, I heard no Here In Your Bedroom type stuff in this album. I loved Get Up and The Only One, ska ska ska
Quote by lessthan22fish
Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, and Goldfinger are all good bands. Especially live. Hello Destiny was so good. I'm not sure what was up with Handjons For Jesus, (no I didn't think it was a horrible disgusting disgrace for a song) but like, lyrics were different from other stuff, solo was crazy, and its just kind of an unexpected track. Loved the album, although I'm not saying they've returned to their old stuff, I heard no Here In Your Bedroom type stuff in this album. I loved Get Up and The Only One, ska ska ska

I´ve seen Goldfinger and Less than Jake (2x). Goldfinger´s pogo and show was common, they were neiterh good, nor bad. can´t remember the first time I saw LTJ, the second time the music was complete ****, the show was cool, there was an extremely big circle pit going on.
when i was a kid goldfinger was my favourite band, i do still love them an as happy as i am that charlie came back for this album i am seriously so sick of john feldman ramming peta propaganda down my face, free kevin jonas has lost me so much respect for them.

i still havnt bought the album but i listened to the stream on myspace quite alot, it seems fairly decent, a nice return to the self titled/hang ups sound but seriously that first song that came out with all the "step to the right" crap, yeah that was a horrible song