I really need someone to pu this list in alphabetical order in the next half hour or I'm dead please help!

Arcade Fire, The Stone Roses, James, Run DMC, Beck, The Doors, Love, The Velvet Underground, The Zombies, The Clash, The Fall Of Troy, Iggy Pop, T. Rex, Santana, Nine Inch Nails, Be Your Own Pet, PIL, Elvis Costello, Depche Mode, Blue Oyster Cult, Alice Cooper, B.B. King, The Eagles, Aerosmith, The Kinks, Dinosaur Jr, The Distillers, The Beatles, Blink 182, Rancid, The Rolling Stones, Kanye West, Hole, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, N.W.A, Jesus and Mary Chain, The Game, The Animals, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Roxy Music, Guns N' Roses, The Smashing Pumpkins, Neutral Milk Hotel, Belle & Sebastian Fugazi, Muse, De La Soul, Nirvana, 2Pac, Jeff Buckley, Death Cab For Cutie, Public Enemy, Notorious B.I.G, Klaxons, The Libertines, At The Drive-In Coldplay, The Mars Volta, Pixies, Pharoahe Monch, Aesop Rock, Missy Elliott, Wu Tang Clan, David Bowie, Timbaland, Ice Cube, Sigur Ros, Franz Ferdinand, Beach Boys, Dropkick Murphy’s, The Misfits, Eminem, Tom Waits, The Cure, CSS, Queen, The Beatles, Jay Z, Dr. Dre, Muse, Gorillaz, William Orbit, Frank Sinatra, The Jam, The Gang Of Four, Kaiser Chiefs, Dead Kennedys, Leonard Cohen, The White Stripes, Rage Against The Machine, The Smiths, Bob Dylan, Pulp, Black Flag, Bad Brains, Jane’s Addiction, RHCP, Parliament, Funkadelic, DMX, Otis Redding, Robert Johnson, Blind Willie Mctell, The Good The Bad and the Queen, Kyruss, Cream, Son House, Johnny Cash, Charles Mingus, Immortal Technique, MF Doom, Miles Davis, Razorlight, Oasis, Robert Johnson The Strokes Mika Moby Grape The Artic Monkeys William Orbit MudHoney, The Melvins, Amy Winehouse, Arlo Guthrie, Lead belly, Sid Barrett, Dick Dale, Half Japanese, Clearance Clearwater Revival, The Vaselines, The Birthday Party, Van Morrison, The Crazy World of Author Brown, Arlo Guthrie, Curtis Mayfield, Marvin Gaye, John Coltrane, M.I.A, LCD Soundsystem, System Of A Down, Small Faces, The Yardbards, Kraftwerk, Suicide, William Orbit, Justin Timberlake, Richard Hell, The Stranglers Frank Sinatra The Ramones Michael Jackson A Tribe called Quest The Monks, The Prodigy, MC5, ZZ Top, Elton John, The Pogues, New York Dolls, Goldfrapp, Slade, The Teardrop Explodes, Snoop Dog, Kiss, Portishead, Fleetwood Mac, Pet Shop Boys, Nick Drake, My Bloody Valentine, Meu, Thelonious Monk, The Specials, The Hives, Thin Lizzy, Simon And Garfunkel, Muddy Walters, Tangerine Dream, Louis Armstrong, Electric Six, Dr. John, Missy Elliott, John Lee Hooker, Howlin’ Wolf, Ian Dury, The Sonics, Can, The Meters, Dizzee Rascal, Aphex Twin.
Last edited by Acidshred at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by Aqua Dementia
No.

Do it yourself.

But it's so pointless! I thought someone might be sad enough to do it in exchange for my love or something.
Can I play spot the good music game?

Good music = a tribe called quest

Bad music = anything like "CSS"
Arcade Fire, The Stone Ro,ses James Run DMC Beck, The Doors Love The Velvet Undergroun,d The Zom,b,ie,s, The Clash The Fall ,Of ,Troy Iggy Pop T. Rex, ,Santana Nine Inch Nails Be Your ,Ow,n, ,Pet PIL ,Elvis Costello De,p,c,he Mode Blue O,y,ster Cult Alice ,Cooper B.B. King The Eagle,s, Ae,rosmith Th,e, Kinks Din,o,,saur Jr Th,e, Distil,lers The Beatles, The Rolling Sto,nes Kanye We,st Ho,le Led Zep,pelin Bob ,Ma,rley N.W,.A, Jesus and Mary C,,,,,hain The G,am,e The Anim,,,,a,l,s The Jimi Hend,rix Experie,n,ce, ,R,o,xy,, Music ,Guns N' Roses,,, T,he Sma,s,hin,g Pump,,k,ins Neutral, M,,ilk Hotel Bell,e ,&, Seba,,stian Fugaz,i, Mus,e, De La Soul, ,Nir,van,a, 2Pac,,, Je,ff, Buckle,y,, Dea,t,h C,ab ,F,or Cutie Public Enemy N,otorious B.I.G ,,,Klaxon,s, The Libertines, A,t T,h,e Drive-In ,Col,d,p,lay The Mars Volta Pixie,s, Pharoahe Monc,h Missy Elliott Wu Tang Clan D,avid Bowi,e, Timbal,and Ice C,ube Si,g,ur Ros Franz Ferdinand Beach Boys Dropkick Murphy’s The Misfits E,minem,, To,m, Waits, Th,e Cure, CSS, Q,,u,een, Th,e, Beatles, Jay Z, Dr. Dre, Muse, Gorillaz William Or,b,it Frank Sinatra, Th,e Jam T,he Ga,n,g ,O,f Four Kaiser Chiefs Dead Kennedys Leonard Cohen The White Str,,ipe,s ,,Rage A,g,a,,inst The Machine The Smiths Bob Dylan Pulp Black flag Bad Brains Jane’s Addictio,n Parlia,m,e,nt Funkadelic DM,X Otis Redding Robert Johnson Blind Willie Mctell The Good The Bad a,n,d the Quee,n,, Kyruss Cre,a,m Son House John,ny Cash Charles Mingus Immortal Techniq,u,e MF Do,om Miles Davis ,R,a,zorlight Oa,s,is ,R,obert Johnson The Strokes Mika Moby Grape The A,rtic ,Monkeys William ,Orbit, MudH,oney T,h,e Melvins Amy Wineho,use Arlo Guthrie Lead belly ,,Dic,k Dale Half Japan,e,,se Cle,aranc,e ,Clearwater Revival T,he,, Vaselines The Birthday ,p,a,rty Van Morrison ,The, C,,r,,,azy W,,orld of Author ,B,rown ,Arlo Guthrie Curtis M,,ayfield Marvin Gaye John Coltr,ane ,M,.I.A LCD So,undsystem, System O,f, A Down Small Face,s The Yardbards Kraftwerk Suicide, W,illiam Orbi,t, Justin, Timberlake Ri,c,hard Hell The Strang,l,ers Frank Sinatra The Ramon,es Micha,el Jack,son,, A, Tribe called Quest ,The Monks The Prod,igy MC5 ZZ Top El,,,ton Jo,hn ,The Pogu,es N,ew York, Dolls Goldfrapp Slade, The Teardrop ,E,xplodes Snoop, D,,o,g, Kiss P,o,rti,shea,d Fleetwood Mac Pet Shop Boys Nic,k Drake My Bloody V,alentine Me,u ,Theloniou,s M,o,,n,,k The Specials The Hives Thin Lizzy Simon, And Garfunkel Mud,d,y Walters,, Tan,ge,rin,e ,Dream Louis Armstrong Electric Six John Missy, E,lliott Lee Hooker Howli,,n,’,, ,Wolf Ian, D,u,ry The Sonics Can The Meters Dizzee Rascal Aphex ,Twin,,

amidoinitrite?
Here you go:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now put them yourself
Quote by Acidshred
But it's so pointless! I thought someone might be sad enough to do it in exchange for my love or something.

Why in the hell do you need it done anyway? This is either a severe case of laziness, or just some lame attempt at a Pit joke.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Jackolas
Can I play spot the good music game?

Good music = a tribe called quest

Bad music = anything like "CSS"

Css are class, have you actually heard them? There like a brazillian dance rock band, there fun.
man
copy into excel then sort by name, the commas will make it put it into cells
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by denn0069
man
copy into excel then sort by name, the commas will make it put it into cells