I'm watching it right now. Does anyone know why they keep bringing two people in at a time for the interview/laptime things? It's really starting to annoy me.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
yh thats prob y. makes them want to be faster as they know they have someone they know to compete against
Does it really matter? They just get through people quicker
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Haven't they only done it twice anyway?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I liked when they had the bugatti veyron race the plane. Such an awesome episode.
basically they have run out of A to C class celebs. So recon if get two Z celebs from the same programme we will think it okay.
i thought the same thing.... oh well

that new merc "the black" is my new favourite car

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
If they have run out of adult celebs, should they get teen celebs in. First driving lesson.....by the Stig!
I always found this part of the show to be the most boring. The rest of the show is ace though. IMO, since they have run out of decent celebs, they should just take that part out and replace it with more news or the cool wall.
Be cool.
^ My exact thoughts.

Except for reeeeally good guests, like Patrick Stewart or Michael Gambon, someone, y'know.. actually interesting.

EDIT: @ thedude051's post.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by self-made_page
I don't get this in America : (

But I've watched it and it is awesome. My favorite one was where they all went across that African country in old cars.

We actually get it on BBC America, but I prefer the torrents of the BBC version.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
I thought that Tom and Harry (sorry don't know their real names) came across quite well, although not being the normal either: very funny or very interesting. I do prefer it when they do it one person per episode though, the interview etc. seems more rushed. It's also not my favourite feature so it's good to have more time on other features.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Probably to increase the amount of people on the board, since the recent series have had many less Stars in the Reasonably Priced Car since the car is relatively new. Theyll probably do it less in a few weeks time.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
star in a reasonably priced car is often the most boring part of the epiode, and i dont like the two at a time thing either. Rob Brydon and James Corden are doing it this sunday, which might be an improvement. Why dont James, Richard and Jeremy have a go though?
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Fivebretz
Jeremy did it in 1:50

Wasn't that with the old car?
It's gonna be a blue day
^ Yep the Suzuki Liana. It was up on the board named Jezza.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
If you meant the 3 of them should do it in one go competitively, yeah, that would be awesome.

I actually could care less about cars, I just watch the show for the comedy - the special challenge eps are the best - Polar, Africa etc
Quote by jambi_mantra
Haven't they only done it twice anyway?

Three times. Trinny and Susannah appeared together in the fifth series.

Quote by twowheels
Why dont James, Richard and Jeremy have a go though?

I've wondered the same. Jeremy had a go with Jason and Richard sitting in the back when the new format first started, but that was in the old Suzuki Liana. Their's no time on the new board for Jermey, Richard or James. Odd.

Quote by Pott
They should do it with the Stig.

Stig's time is 1:44 flat for the Lianna and I think 1:41 (?) in the Lasetti.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Last edited by Cathedral at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Did America get the road trip across America episode? That was brutal. Probably the best episode EVER.

The one where they drove thousand dollar cars from Miami to New Orleans and almost got murdered by a posse of rednecks in Mississippi?

Yeah that was a great episode.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'm looking forward to this season's big challenges, they've always been a highlight for Top Gear.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Quote by civildp1
The one where they drove thousand dollar cars from Miami to New Orleans and almost got murdered by a posse of rednecks in Mississippi?

Yeah that was a great episode.

It was Alabama. Manlove rules ok
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28