All right, so hear's what's going on...I have no idea how to set up the mic for my band. I have this great 15" Kustom speaker, and a Beringer mic. But i have no idea where to go from here. The speaker is not powered so i suppose i need some form of amplification device, but don't know what to get. If someone has a suggestion (or strict instructions even) of what to do it would be much appreciated.
what are the outputs for the speaker? I mean like what kind of plugs are attached to the speaker that can be plugged into other things?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
cause' my brother uses a roland keyboard, mic, drum, amp and it sounds good. I was going to say, if it had a output cable that could be plugged into an amp, then maybe try that. Although, I don't know if that would maybe blow the speaker.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.