Page 1 of 2
had my prom last night and it was pretty cool.
but the second to best bit was the dj was playing loads of hip hop for the chavy people in my year, then sweet child of mine came on and all the rock fans ran to the dance floor and about 100 guys were playing the best air guitar solo, lol

and a guy was dancing with a teacher and was groping her boobies she might lose her job

the best bit was the slow dance with this really beautiful girl at the end

what are your best memories of prom?
None.

My sucked.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
My school prom was ****. My girlfriends I also went to, but that was amazingly good.

EDIT: Her teachers formed a band and played Sweet Child O' Mine - that was pure ****ing cool.
NOPE.
Me and my girlfriend went to homecoming, which is like a smaller prom, but we didn't go to prom this year. We both agreed that it's not worth the money to sit in the dark and listen to crappy music. We just went out to eat and fooled around for free. Much better evening in my opinion.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
apparently my old school's leaver's ball this year ended with a teacher shagging a 17 year old girl on the bonnet of his car.

when I had my leaver's ball we (by we I mean the people in my year) ended up smashing an antique mirror,destroying a door in the process. The bathroom didn't survive the night and the police were called several times. Despite all this, the venue invited the school back for the next year because they made that much from the bar.

bear in mind that this is meant to be one of the better schools in the city.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Mine involved looking like a giant marshmallow whilst dancing to hip hop and the like. Good times....
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
The only good thing that came out of my prom is that:

I am the only one that can pull off a black suit, with a black shirt, and a black tie. Well, me and of Course Regis.

Quote by RIP Back in Red
Fix'd

Ewwww

Homeschool girls

though I actually know some hot ones..so maybe?
Prom was really awkward and anticlimactic
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I had fun dancin' wit da ladiez
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My friends and I went to a George Clinton concert instead of prom. It was like a fourth of the price of prom. It was awesome.
My prom was directly after grad but I didn't go, I ended up at a hotel party then somehow climbed a mountain drunk and watched the sunrise with a guy on acid from manitoba who had never seen a mountain before, good times...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
It was really a waste of time and money for what I spent on the meal and dress. Horrible evening.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by 90skid@heart
and a guy was dancing with a teacher

The Inbetweeners anyone?
Quote by dingmydong
My prom was directly after grad but I didn't go, I ended up at a hotel party then somehow climbed a mountain drunk and watched the sunrise with a guy on acid from manitoba who had never seen a mountain before, good times...

talk about epicness..
Lol. Mine was about 2 weeks ago.

**** music all night (SOULJA BOY >.<!!!!!)

Then the last two songs were amazing:

Summer of 69
Livin On A Prayer

all i remember about them two songs is being with Becci (my best mate) and we were like doin that jumpin around holdin hands dance thing all through them two songs, and at the end of livin on a prayer i had a few tears runnin down my face and then she just hugged me and it was just probably one of the most beautiful moments of my life. and ok. I'm emotional again now :')
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Went with my GF, she hated it. We left and got wasted and clubbed around town by ourselves until 3AM.
Quote by waterproofpie
Prom was really awkward and anticlimactic

Ours is next year. Went with a friend to her girls school one last year. Designed by preps for preps. Had to wait til 10 mins to midnight and Summer of 69 for the first guitar chord of the evening.

Ours will be better, if we keep all the preps out of the committee that is.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
moshing?

mosh to SCOM?

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
mosh to SCOM?

Seriously. I didn't know it was possile.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by primusfan
how do you dance to "sweet child of mine"? :/

You do that wierd Axl Rose dance that makes you look like a snake. Watch the video he does it the entire song.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
You do that wierd Axl Rose dance that makes you look like a snake. Watch the video he does it the entire song.

He only danced that way because he had weak ankles and even he looked like a tit when he did that.

and that's by 80's standards.

Do you know how hard it is to look stupid by 80s standards?

Quote by element4433
I didn't go, went out clubbing instead. To hell am I wearing any kind of formal clothing.
Quote by Crovox
Me and my girlfriend went to homecoming, which is like a smaller prom, but we didn't go to prom this year. We both agreed that it's not worth the money to sit in the dark and listen to crappy music. We just went out to eat and fooled around for free. Much better evening in my opinion.

But leiks did u get sum!!11!!eleven!!
You stole my Overture
We don't have proms here in germany...so I'm just going to tell you about this one time when I took a dump which smelled so bad. This one time, I took a dump and it smelled so bad, I think I might have broken the record in smelliest dump.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by filthandfury
The Inbetweeners anyone?

Simon Bird (plays will) went to my school!!

His brother is in my class.

Great show.
Quote by primusfan
how do you dance to "sweet child of mine"? :/

A lot like axl rose does in the original video. Badly.
I didnt go to mine becuase I left when I was 16
All of the studants who left the same time as me were told not to show up
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Serious Busines

I am the only one that can pull off a black suit, with a black shirt, and a black tie.

If you had a white stripe on your back, you'd look like a skunk.
I dont go to prom.
Not because im a douchebag but because i just hate rap music. I dont dance. Every girl that goes is a ****. Besides my gf hates it too.
I sat around refusing to dance to the cha cha slide with my similarly shy and grumpy mate at prom.

It was awesome, and by awesome, I mean I wanted to impale myself on one of the numerous slags' high heels.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Mine is in 5 days, it'll be bad. I'll end up sitting on the ground watching the sun rise
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Page 1 of 2