Dear UGers,

I have a talent show (not really for talented people) in my summer school, and i am going to play unholy confessions (A7X) with a drummer.

but i was wondering if there are any other songs that are like unholy confession( incase they want more), I am talking about song that sounds good even if its only the guitars and drums.

and I don;t want a singer because, my drummer and I agree that the singer will be the center of attention and we will just stand on the sidelines.

PS: i'm not sure where to post this thread so if someone wants to move it go ahead.

Thanks
Non- instrumental song played instrumentally = bore- fest + everybody hating it

I'd say either find a singer, or play an instrumental song.
i don;t like white stripes

and if i do find a singer, what should i play?

Audience will be boys and girls of age 13- 19 from almost all countries.
Last edited by chriskhng at Jul 4, 2008,
I vote you try singing.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
i saw on youtube a guitar and a drummer play muse- starlight and it sounded really really good .. check it out
take it easy man .. its just a thread
Well I strongly recommend you get a singer, but make sure he doesn't sound anything like the guy in this video.

And for the song, try Man Made God by In Flames. It's supposed to be in C Standard, but it sounds fine in Drop D.
Quote by aznmetalhead93
Well I strongly recommend you get a singer, but make sure he doesn't sound anything like the guy in this video.

And for the song, try Man Made God by In Flames. It's supposed to be in C Standard, but it sounds fine in Drop D.

Holy F**k!

The guys in that video s**k serious D**k!

Even the guitar parts are wrong. harmonies are F'ed up! Bass playing wrong things.

I'd swear that i'll cut my hand and tongue before i play like that!

But thanks for the heads up. LOL

Anyway, i decided to get another guitarist to play harmony and i'll sing and play lead

Thanks guys
Dude, get a bassist... everything sounds like @ss without one. I dislike the White Stripes btw.
But incase you don't, good luck, and if people for some reason want more, play Demon of the Fall/The Grand Conjuration, or something by LoG.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Non- instrumental song played instrumentally = bore- fest + everybody hating it

I'd say either find a singer, or play an instrumental song.

+1

If you don't have a singer then there won't be any center of attention because nobody will be paying any.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by chriskhng
Dear UGers,

I have a talent show (not really for talented people) in my summer school, and i am going to play unholy confessions (A7X) with a drummer.

but i was wondering if there are any other songs that are like unholy confession( incase they want more), I am talking about song that sounds good even if its only the guitars and drums.

and I don;t want a singer because, my drummer and I agree that the singer will be the center of attention and we will just stand on the sidelines.

PS: i'm not sure where to post this thread so if someone wants to move it go ahead.

Thanks

so who's the center of attention between the two of you?
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Play Cannon Rock or something if you really wanna play an instrumental, at least it would sound familiar to the audience lol.