Page 1 of 2
to wear a deep purple tshirt or a matallica one too an iron maiden concert?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Hah I always have this type of problem...when I went to Projekt Revolution I thought to myself, "is it safe to wear a BFMV shirt? Or my Lamb of God shirt?".

I'd say the Metallica one, just because Deep Purple kinda sucks.
No, don't wear either. You should wear a Trivium or Avenged Sevenfold shirt and people won't mess with you.

/sarcasm.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Wear what you want, when you want. Within reason....

Quote by Royal Celebi
Hah I always have this type of problem...when I went to Projekt Revolution I thought to myself, "is it safe to wear a BFMV shirt? Or my Lamb of God shirt?".

....nobody asked your opinion on the bands, dear.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It's no where near as dangerous as coming to the pit with a distinct lack of any grammer skills
----
Quote by Royal Celebi

Leave.

Anyway, it's perfectly fine. Just for ****s and giggles, I wore a Streetlight Manifesto shirt to a grindcore/deathcore/melodeath battle of the bands once.
I wore a tool shirt to a down concert once. Just make sure it's inside out. Thats all i'm sayin'.
No, I kid, I kid, you should be fine, just no metallica.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I wore a Metallica shirt to an Iron Maiden concert. You should be fine :P
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by Royal Celebi

Madness....

This is...

an idiot

And yeah its safe to wear a deep purple t-shirt
Quote by Dimebag Dave
No, don't wear either. You should wear a Trivium or Avenged Sevenfold shirt and people won't mess with you.

/sarcasm.

avenged seven fold are supporting so no , plus there rubbish imo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's perfectly safe to wear either shirt. If you want to live dangerously, accompany them with some ass-less chaps, then you might not fare so well with other people there.
Quote by rancidryan
avenged seven fold are supporting so no , plus there rubbish imo

Hence, the sarcasm part at the end. Read it over again
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
lol at the deep purple concert i went too everyone wore maiden shirts so i guessed it would be safe the other way round
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well, when I saw Maiden I saw a ton of differant shirts, ranging from Metallica to Lamb of God. It honestly doesn't matter.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Hence, the sarcasm part at the end. Read it over again

yeah i got it you cant read sarcasm well though
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Dudududa
It's no where near as dangerous as coming to the pit with a distinct lack of any grammer skills

Nowhere is one word.

It is spelled "grammar".

You need a period on the end there.

I hope TS isn't legitimately worried about getting into a fight or something over a shirt. If so, wear an Aquabats shirt.
_______
|||||||||||||||
lol well once i wore a mcfly shirt to a wensday 13 gig i got beats i did it for lulz
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by dannyisokay
Nowhere is one word.

It is spelled "grammar".

You need a period on the end there.

I hope TS isn't legitimately worried about getting into a fight or something over a shirt. If so, wear an Aquabats shirt.

Pizza day!
Why would it matter? Its not as if a Maiden fan is going to become filled with passionate hate at the sight of a deep purple shirt.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Wear the Deep Purple one. I'm sure at some point DP inspired Iron Maiden, so there's no worry there. AND they're an amazing band
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
When I saw the title to this thread I immediately though it was gonna be a dentist problem. +1 to whoever gets this reference.

Anyway yeah, why don't you just wear an Iron Maiden t-shirt? It would make more sense.
Who's Matallica? OHH Metallica?

It doesnt matter what shirt you wear really, as long as it isnt Britney Spears or something. You should be fine wearing that, i mean, a concert isnt going to be as biased as the Pit.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Royal Celebi

Oh it is on mother****er.
HOw dare you insult The Purp when you own a bfmv shirt.
....The nerve of some people...
It's not safe to go to an Iron Maiden concert to begin with. You could overdose on suck.
Quote by sargasm
It's not safe to go to an Iron Maiden concert to begin with. You could overdose on suck.

*Walks away from marked dead man in fear of snipers or raging NWOBHM fans*

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
To be fair, nobody at the concert will give a f*ck what t-shirt you wear, they're just there to have a good time and listen to a decent band.
Not rape and pillage everyone with out an acceptable t-shirt.
Quote by sargasm

I nope you have life insurance, cuz this ain't gonna be pretty.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Don't wear a shirt at all....

1.You'll blend in
2.You have no logo to worry about
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by clapton-floyd
To be fair, nobody at the concert will give a f*ck what t-shirt you wear, they're just there to have a good time and listen to a decent band.
Not rape and pillage everyone with out an acceptable t-shirt.

Exactly. And i doubt Iron Maiden fans will want to kill you over a t-shirt.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Every Maiden fan I've met seems really down to earth and cool about people liking other bands, although I VERY sure there would be alot of elitists.
I was at a maiden show in vancouver in june, and there were alot of people without maiden shirts. also, you can buy one when you get there -> blend right in.
No, everyone there will organise to hang you by the wrists over a bonfire and then forcefeed you your own feet.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2