alright, heres the thing...

I have a weeping demon wah pedal. the problem is i have a hard time finding a good
setting for it, everything i try is not strong enough or to shrill/high-end. so if anyone has good settings if you could please let me know. i would like a wah similar to slash's or zakk wylde's but anyone is welcome to answer.

thank you!
Quote by grimguitarist91
alright, heres the thing...

I have a weeping demon wah pedal. the problem is i have a hard time finding a good
setting for it, everything i try is not strong enough or to shrill/high-end. so if anyone has good settings if you could please let me know. i would like a wah similar to slash's or zakk wylde's but anyone is welcome to answer.

thank you!

I find that mine has too much high end......Just crank the Q and Level.....Zakk and Slash use Crybaby's, there's your problem.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Stop bumping n00bsauce.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
owned and and sold it within like 6 months. hope that explains something.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
sorry but that pedal is too much of a tweaker for me.
sometimes you might blame the pedal for not giving you a certain sound but maybe it's the rest of your gear that's not keeping pace.
do you have zakk's, slash's marshall amps?
do you have zakk's chorus? zakk's mxr od?
do you have slash's ge-7?

besides, weeping demon is not voiced for hard rock (from most of the reviews i read). it's got a rather new, different, sound, maybe suits funk.
sorry not being helpful. zakk's wah has a rather huge sweep so you might consider cranking up the "Q". add "lo" for some beef. but it'll end up very noisy (in my case).
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
yeah i just want something that will sound well with generic heavy distortion (i use a digitech rp100a on an old buddha bass amp which has a high setting for guitars, so it gets some really good tones on it with enough playing around.)
Quote by necrophilic
sorry but that pedal is too much of a tweaker for me.
sometimes you might blame the pedal for not giving you a certain sound but maybe it's the rest of your gear that's not keeping pace.
do you have zakk's, slash's marshall amps?
do you have zakk's chorus? zakk's mxr od?
do you have slash's ge-7?

besides, weeping demon is not voiced for hard rock (from most of the reviews i read). it's got a rather new, different, sound, maybe suits funk.
sorry not being helpful. zakk's wah has a rather huge sweep so you might consider cranking up the "Q". add "lo" for some beef. but it'll end up very noisy (in my case).

I find the WD tone too abrasive for Funk....Then again I don't listen to much Funk. I do enjoy doing a bunch of fast picking and left hand muting on some barre chords with my wah though.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yeah i really want something smooth but noticeable. something that could make something sound a little more sad or something that gives it a southern flavor.
Quote by grimguitarist91
yeah i really want something smooth but noticeable. something that could make something sound a little more sad or something that gives it a southern flavor.

Then you don't need a wah.....You want shrill yet smooth?.....Just for ****s and giggles, try doing this:

Level: 12 'o clock
Q: 11 'o clock
Low: 2 or 3 'o clock

Just leave the fine tuning knob as is....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I also hate my weeping demon.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
maybe you should consult the wah thread.
my settings:
lvl: -1
Q: 3
lo: 2

make note this is my settings for high gain, and the reason i have the lvl low is because this thing likes to add some volume.
is it working? or is the robot still taking a dump?
if you go to the ultimate wah forum they'd probably tell you the best high gain wahs are bad horsie and RMC wizard wah.
Quote by necrophilic
maybe you should consult the wah thread.

+1
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure