Page 1 of 2
and I'm wondering, what is wrong with an adult man having sex with a teenage girl? I don't see how it is inappropiate in the least, especially now-a-days when i've met 14 year olds that I was convinced were my age (17). It wasn't that long ago (relatively speaking) that 15-16 year old girls would get married to grown men. Obviously, most of the men on that show aren't just normal people. Many of them I'm sure would do terrible things to the girl they thought they were going to meet. I'm not talking about them.

What are your thoughts on this?
My mind filled the blank between "i'm" and "that" with "on".

So I can't really take you seriously, sorry.
I dunno, it's just weird.

If the teenager and the older guy (yes, only guy, cause if a older woman wants to have sex, she is automatically a ***** and it's all cool) both want to have sex with each other then I guess it's fine...
lol and tot hink people appuladed you on your grammer -.-
i watched that and alot of those guys are freaking retards.... seriosuly like low IQ retards
Quote by convictionless
lol and tot hink people appuladed you on your grammer -.-
i watched that and alot of those guys are freaking retards.... seriosuly like low IQ retards

Uh, no one's ever commended me on my grammar.
If they're within about 3 years of each other, I think it's acceptable. It seems unfair to put 19-year-olds in jail for having a 17-year-old girlfriend.

I think people being with people 10 years younger than themselves is creepy.
hmmmm a guys liberal attitudes towrads adult men teenage girls

on the internet

it can only mean one thing

PEDO
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by werty22
If they're within about 3 years of each other, I think it's acceptable. It seems unfair to put 19-year-olds in jail for having a 17-year-old girlfriend.

Yeah, like that 18 year old who got a BJ from is 16 year old girlfriend and is now classified as a sexual predator.

I know what you mean. I personally don't think that I would do it, but I honestly can't see why people think that it is morally wrong.

edit:

hmmmm a guys liberal attitudes towrads adult men teenage girls

on the internet

it can only mean one thing

PEDO

Uh..i'm 17?
Quote by werty22

Totally agree.
Quote by Spamwise

Uh..i'm 17?

Thats what they all say........

nah just messing, i agree with ya man
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Well the show normally has like 30-60 year old dudes trying to have sex with 14 year olds.. which is creepy..

the 17 to 14 age difference is alot different than 47 to 14..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Cryptorchild
My dad was 19 when he met my mom(16).

Doesnt mean they had sex then... did they?

EDIT: Pics or you never happened.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by MakeItWitChu
Doesnt mean they had sex then... did they?

EDIT: Pics or you never happened.

No it doesn't, but that's not what I was talking about. Plus, at least in ohio, that would be legal anyway.

Uh..pics are on my profile.
Quote by Spamwise
No it doesn't, but that's not what I was talking about. Plus, at least in ohio, that would be legal anyway.

Uh..pics are on my profile.

lol, i was only playing around dude.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
I laughed at that guy that wanted the girl to do stuff with a dog..
freak
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
People need to loosen up about these things, excuse the pun. It depends a lot on the maturity of the couple as well. My last girlfriend was nearly 2 years younger than me, but I wasnt bothered.

Its a different story if a 15-year old girl is going out with a 19-year old lad simply because he has a car or something.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by master
People think it's wrong because other people tell them it's wrong.

Yes. I only think a 60-year-old man having sex with a 12-year-old girl is wrong because I heard it on a TV show... Or maybe it's because it's fucking sick.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
Yes. I only think a 60-year-old man having sex with a 12-year-old girl is wrong because I heard it on a TV show... Or maybe it's because it's fucking sick.

I get what you're saying but you only think it's sick because our society taught us that it's sick and wrong. In the middle East old men having sex with teenagers is normal and acceptable for example.
I think the age of consent should be lowered to 16. That would eliviate a lot of problems. By last girlfriend was 16, and I was 18. We never had sex, but I was sexually attracted to her, and she to me (for a while, fukkin bitch). I personally have seen many girls who were 16 or 17 that I consider to be very sexually attractive, so according to common laws now, I am considered pedophillic, despite me never having acted on those urges. If a 16 year old girl has sex, she knows what she is doing by then, or she is retarded. That said, if a 16 year old wants to screw a 60 year old, what she needs is a swift kick in the c*nt. Although, as someone else said, most of the time, it's people wanting to have sex with very young teens, such as 13 and 14. THAT deserves imprisonment.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
It's not only teens. They lure 12 - 13 years old girls.
Go to perverted-justice.com to see the nature of some pedophiles.
A guy over there tried to convince a 14 years old girl to have sex with him, and bring over her 9 years old sister to also engage in an orgy...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It's inappropriate because they're not fully mature and could easily be tricked into or used for sex. That's just the way it is, man.

EDIT: I saw this one To Catch A Predator episode in which the guy tried to convince the girl to let her cat perform sexual actions on her. That was pretty fucked up.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I think it's ironic that half the people in this thread are not even 18 and therefore they don't really have anything to worry about.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by SG Man Forever
I think the age of consent should be lowered to 16. That would eliviate a lot of problems. By last girlfriend was 16, and I was 18. We never had sex, but I was sexually attracted to her, and she to me (for a while, fukkin bitch). I personally have seen many girls who were 16 or 17 that I consider to be very sexually attractive, so according to common laws now, I am considered pedophillic, despite me never having acted on those urges. If a 16 year old girl has sex, she knows what she is doing by then, or she is retarded. That said, if a 16 year old wants to screw a 60 year old, what she needs is a swift kick in the c*nt. Although, as someone else said, most of the time, it's people wanting to have sex with very young teens, such as 13 and 14. THAT deserves imprisonment.

That is dumb, but I highly doubt anyone (except for maybe her parents) would have cared if you'd done the deed with her.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

It's fine if theres a 2 year age gap, and the girl is over 14. 3 year age gap is pushing it a bit until the girl is a bit older, say 17 or 18. But really, would you want your 14 year old daughter getting slammed by a guy 30 years her senior, old enough to be her dad?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by SG Man Forever

Isn't it legal as long as the girl is older than 16 years old and the ages gap isn't bigger than 4 years?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Well it's all scientific really.

Until a girl turns around 16, her body is not fully developed enough to have sexual relations.

It's highly likely that the girl's mental and physical health are at stake there. That's why I think there's a law.

I said 16 btdubs, cause in my state it's 16 years and you're allowed to give consent.

But if we're talking about fifty year old men who wanna have relations with 13 year old girls.....wellllll, Lolita wasn't everyone's favorite book...
xxx

Let the bodies hit the floor.
It's basically on the term that a girl's body at that age is not biologically equipped to have sexual relations.
xxx

Let the bodies hit the floor.
I was just watching that. I hate Chris Hansen. He's such a douchebag.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
I was just watching that. I hate Chris Hansen. He's such a douchebag.

His whiny voice annoys me to no end...
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nosushi4you
His whiny voice annoys me to no end...

And the fact that he's probably creaming his own pants when he tells these people how ****ed they are.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by axeslash
I think it's ironic that half the people in this thread are not even 18 and therefore they don't really have anything to worry about.

in ohio, 16 is the age of consent until the older person reaches 22-23 (i don't remember which), then it raises to 18.

I guess rethinking it it is somewhat messed up. I didn't mean like a 40 year old with a 13 year old though.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I laughed at that guy that wanted the girl to do stuff with a dog..
freak

You mean, you don't like whip cream animal sex with young girls?

Not that I do that,

The girls are not mentally mature enough. They are easily manipulated and taken advantage of.

Christ.
I am the Infantry.
Page 1 of 2