He is a ****ing loser who is jealous that he never got any pussy and now drowns himself in alchohol.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Last edited by FendermanOC at Jul 4, 2008,
he's more popular than you will most likely ever be, so...
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
Mother**** U2, and also, poof!
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
i love maddox. WE should show him this post, maybe hell write and article about your ignorance
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
I disagree. Maddox is funny as hell.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
lol, obviously all of you who bash the thread starter dont understand what maddox's site is about.
Doesn't matter, mods can see it anyway, I just thought i would make it more to the point.

Maddox used to be funny when he was more bitter. Recent articles haven't really made me laugh.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
who the hell's maddox?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Your just mad cause is weiniers probably bigger..never seen it..never will..just saying
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
AHHHAHAHHA.. /avatar.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Even if you do find him funny, he is pretty pathetic. He may be rich now (sorta maybe) but hes an alchoholic, fat, angry, silly man.

What's motivated this hate then? He's intelligent and writes well. So I'm guessing you're one of the genre of people he frequently ridicules? or maybe he made fun of your fan mail?
i had no clue thats who you've been talking about... i've read some of his stuff and he's awesome.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Tbh, I agree, he's kinda pathetic in some ways.
But he used to at least be funny. Now he just swears a lot and it feels as though he doesn't really care.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Fivebretz
What's motivated this hate then? He's intelligent and writes well. So I'm guessing you're one of the genre of people he frequently ridicules? or maybe he made fun of your fan mail?

He may be intelligent but he's also a bitter old dick, and no of course I haven't sent him hate mail, he is much smarter than me and would try to make me look stupid. What I am saying is, people worshipping him is annoying, he may be good for a laugh or two, but he is sad.

Gregg Maddox? He's a future hall of famer
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Dude, so is flaming him on a site he doesn't visit, or flaming him in the first place anyway. Noone has ever been able to flame him, he just twists everything until there's no point trying.
Quote by FendermanOC
He may be intelligent but he's also a bitter old dick, and no of course I haven't sent him hate mail, he is much smarter than me and would try to make me look stupid. What I am saying is, people worshipping him is annoying, he may be good for a laugh or two, but he is sad.

Silly fool. You don't have to send maddox hate mail to make you look stupid.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by FendermanOC

I lol'd
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by FendermanOC

As he has said himself ... what reason does he have to be bitter?

He's done well for himself, his website is something he did in his spare time ...
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
His new post is just idiotic. He went to a forum he has no business being in and flamed some guy.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by primusfan
according to tucker max, maddox has a really, really hot asian girlfriend.

According to me he brought her.