King ofKumbucha

Error: The file you uploaded either wasn’t an mp3 or the upload was interrupted. Try it one more time, if it fails again (but plays on your computer) Muxtape can’t handle it yet.

I replaced all the songs that wouldn't load... but this one NEEDS to be heard if you haven't before. Play it last.
Link to last song:

Tunnel of Ions - Wormed

Schedule:

June 27th: FAILURE
July 4th: King ofKumbucha
July 11th: Stranglehold
July 18th: Contraband
July 25th: Kepulix
August 1st: Riffomatic_5000
August 8th: Phill-Rock
August 15th: Anooplol
August 22nd: Reject_666_6
August 29th: MHDrunk
September 5th: LedZeppelin
September 12th: Emenius Sleepus
September 19th: RedDeath9
September 26th: UncleCthulhu
October 3rd: Snyper
October 10th: Luizza69
October 17th: Thornography
October 24th: Mudvayne_4_Life
October 31st: LucasGtrGod
November 7th: greety
November 14th: Sabu
November 21st: kinzoku
November 28th: darkstar2466
December 5th: Scourge441
December 12th: Mr President
December 19th: Dyer's Eve
December 26th: destroy_techno
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Jul 5, 2008,
Is there a linky?

*will edit*

edit: Heavy as frakk, which is nice. Brodequin are always great. I can't say I'm a big fan of any of the other bands, but this is a good mix because it's a bunch of solid, brutal tracks which can be listened to all in one sitting. I enjoyed it.
Last edited by Mr. President at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by Mr. President
Is there a linky?

*will edit*

Yeah... some of the songs aren't there but I'll edit the first post with a link right now

Gorgasm are killer... nice playlist mate. Im guessing you like modern Brutal DM then yes?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold

Gorgasm are killer... nice playlist mate. Im guessing you like modern Brutal DM then yes?

What made you guess that?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What made you guess that?

Just a hunch, haha. I love how the Brodequin singer sounds like a stuck hoover at times
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Can someone explain this to me? Is it a radioshow organized by UG'ers?
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Yeah man, its an online playlist that you just upload 12 tracks onto (in mp3 format) and every friday a new user gets to post their playlist. The schedule is at the top of the page there.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I didn't realise 'til I started listening to this how in the mood I was for some Brutal Death.

I still find it strange that BD sounds much more listenable than regular Death Metal though...

Anyway, great playlist.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Prostitute Disfigurement? Abominable Putridity? Sweet names! Definitely teh br00talz!
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Thanks guys! Glad to see I helped someone get into Brodequin! Those guys are pretty sick but hard to get into if recording quality is an issue.
Finally some brutalness, all the other ones have been kulty, thrashy, or proggy.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
^ Glad you like it!

I GOT ANOTHER SONG TO WORK!!! Sweet!

Edit:
All done! Nothing can ever replace WORMED though... so you guys are just going to have to follow my link (in original post) after the playlist is done. Sucks so many songs wouldn't upload.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
so you guys are just going to have to follow my link (in original post) after the playlist is done. Sucks so many songs wouldn't upload.

Sorry, I'm a one take guy.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Baboom
Finally some brutalness, all the other ones have been kulty, thrashy, or proggy.

respectively

so we've got kulty (duncang), thrashy (Vermintide), proggy (me), M.I.A. (VampireGoldfish), and br00talz (KingofKumbucha)

... btw well done King, I am really liking both Prostitute Disfigurement and Brodequin. I actually really like their recording quality. Very RAW, sounds way more gritty and evil.

great list, introduced me to a lot more REALLY GOOD brutal DM. thanks.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

I've just been starting to get into BDM, and your mux helped me out with some bands to get started with. Thanks.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I just noticed that the max file size in muxtape is now 24 megas, instead of 10 megas

my list goes through quite a change now hahha
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by bootyguard
great list, introduced me to a lot more REALLY GOOD brutal DM. thanks.

Quote by SpelChek
You gave me a differant opinion on brutal death metal. thanks

Quote by zigz407
I've just been starting to get into BDM, and your mux helped me out with some bands to get started with. Thanks.

Honestly, these quotes made me happy. Glad I could help give you guys some new music. BDM gets a bad rap from most people who haven't heard it done well.
BDM really shouldn't get a bad rap at all unless you don't like extreme metal with gutteral vocals. I gotta say I love suffocation & immolation, but i'm really happy you introduced us to way more... hopefully my muxtape did the same for you.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

About my muxtape tomorrow, I wont be back home till about 2pm GMT so nobody start getting impatient or suggesting other people take my go
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I think you can post the link here already and duncang or someone else puts it up tomorrow

oh yeah, just noticed I didn't comment on King Of Kumbucha's list
great stuff, love me some BDM occasionally
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

decided im gonna change mine from old school DM to the australia, peru and brazil's very finest

old school war metal assault!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
*cough* Play some Mortem *cough*
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
yep mortem hadez sarcofago through to anal vomit goat penis and over the seas to abominator destruktor and bestial warlust! maybe i should put a disclaimer in negating any upcoming lawsuits for broken necks
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I am really getting into BDM, and this is one cracking list. Prositute Disfigurement's track slayed.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by bootyguard
BDM really shouldn't get a bad rap at all unless you don't like extreme metal with gutteral vocals. I gotta say I love suffocation & immolation, but i'm really happy you introduced us to way more... hopefully my muxtape did the same for you.

So far I have about 20 or so bands written down from all of the playlists so far. Not sure which are yours but I've liked every list so far!
^mine was the really proggy techy death metal one... 3rd list to be made. it was the one the week before the whole panic because VG didn't show on his scheduled appearance.

here it is

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

Quote by bootyguard
^mine was the really proggy techy death metal one... 3rd list to be made. it was the one the week before the whole panic because VG didn't show on his scheduled appearance.

here it is

Holy ****, that was my favorite one actually. Believe it or not I had never heard Sleep Terror, Anata, Decrepit Birth or Blotted Science before that. That has since been rectified
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Holy ****, that was my favorite one actually. Believe it or not I had never heard Sleep Terror, Anata, Decrepit Birth or Blotted Science before that. That has since been rectified

sweet. happy we could both really benefit from eachothers lists. Ya i've got plenty more stuff, it was hard limiting myself to 12 songs though. I bet it was the same for you, but those were some outstanding BDM tracks

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax