6505?

I have been wondering because i am going to get a new amp in the next year
Valves and tubes are the same thing.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Depends on where you're from. I believe "valve" is the European term, and "tube" is the American term.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Don't worry there's no difference, valves and tubes are the same thing, it's just term variation from where you are located.
its like "pop" and "soda"
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Sorry to take over, but what does everyone think of the bugera. I know it's often answered but is it heavy, is it harsh etc. I'm going to look at the head next time im in the music shop.

Thanks.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by b00m_
Sorry to take over, but what does everyone think of the bugera. I know it's often answered but is it heavy, is it harsh etc. I'm going to look at the head next time im in the music shop.

Thanks.

Take a look at the Bugera Thread in GGAA, ive heard that they have pretty good tone to price ratios.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
Take a look at the Bugera Thread in GGAA, ive heard that they have pretty good tone to price ratios.

Ah, just saw that. Thankyou. The Bugera's have EL34's. I wanted 6L6's for a range of tones compared to my dsl100.
Oh well.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by b00m_

Thanks.

take a look at this thread Bugera Users Militia

tell you alot of info about the amps.

i have the 6262 and i freaking love it man
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model