Dont you just hate it when someone disses a player because of the guitar they play ?

And also the .."you don't need that many guitars" ?

Who gives a fcuk, as long as you play guitar and love it, everyone should get along and enjoy it.

But this does not happen, and its happened to me and i tried to ignore it, but i have thought about it a bit in the last 5 minutes so i thought i would share my thoughts on people dissing the person because of their equipment, guitars and stuff...when its none of their business anyway. and they passionately like to dislike someone's image, guitar etc.

I don't do it to anyone and never will, because it just disrespect.

It annoyed me for some reason, and i'm a laid back person to be honest.
I second that. Why hate on someone's gear?

If it's ****, he probably knows it - and it's all he can afford.
I used to know "this kid". His aggression drove him to alcohol abuse and now he sits around his mom's house waiting for his liver to fail. Don't worry, assholes tend to do themselves in pretty well.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
Thanks, because I have 9 guitars. And like 5 amps. And some effects pedals.

But seriously, I have 9 guitars. Good God.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Quote by dannyisokay
Thanks, because I have 9 guitars. And like 5 amps. And some effects pedals.

But seriously, I have 9 guitars. Good God.

Why the **** do you need so many?
Your gear is ****ing ****... That makes you a bad guitarist.

Tone comes from your guitar, not your fingers.
Quote by WackZylde
I envy you Danny.

DON'T. I'VE BECOME A RIDICULOUS PERSON.

In fact, let's count...

Bradley Strat Copy - Gift (around $80 probably)
Fender Mex. Fat Strat - Gift ($400)
Schecter C-1 Blackjack - $416
Gibson SG '61 Reissue - $1750
Gibson SG-X - $600 ($680 with shipping and tax)
Fender Am. Standard Tele - $1000
Fender Am. Deluxe Strat - Gift ($930 scratch 'n' dent model)

Granted, the only guitar that was full price on here was the Telecaster, but still.

This means I've paid about $3800 on guitars, not including amps or pickups or part replacements. Or two cheap acoustics. AND I'M 20 YEARS OLD. It's only gonna get way worse.

Don't envy me.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Quote by roshjosh
Why the **** do you need so many?
Your gear is ****ing ****... That makes you a bad guitarist.

Tone comes from your guitar, not your fingers.

Hope you're joking, and just playing with the reason for this thread.

If so: Yeah, haha, I'm a collector, and one day I'll have a room full of vintage SGs and Telecasters and stuff.

If not: I collect, you dick.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Man, the minute I saw rusty cooley play a squire for a few songs for a set in my town, I swore I would never dis anyones equipment. ever.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Well a lot of times on here someone wants to get a new guitar when their amp is kinda crappy. I don't think a lot of people are trying to be mean they are just trying to suggest the best thing to spend money on.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I know people diss people for playing a bad guitar, but worse when they diss people for playing a very expensive guitar.

I read a famous quote just now. "Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want"
Harold and Kumar ftw.

But yeah, saying "THIS GUY SUCKS BECAUSE HE USES x GUITARS" is the stupidest thing in the world, even more so when they're technically skilled.

It's one thing to say "I don't like this guy's tone because..." but hating on someone because they use Epiphone instead of Gibson? It's kind of like guitar xenophobia.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Ye, i understand it. I once got one of those xD That was a funny moment. One of my friends seriously said that an ESP Wasn't Black Metal, cause it was far too mainstream and not "evil". I fell on my arse laughing:P

Well, i dislike some guitars too, but why should i be dissin' people for playing.. Fenders.. xP
I love owning more guitars. I plan on having a room in my house with guitars. I love collecting things like that.
its not just guitars dude, other stuff i`ll use paint ball as an example, people hate on other people`s guns, gear, there are a couple of brands of pb guns that are the fender and gibson of the sport, all the rest are wannabes, you have collecters, gun *****s, newbs, pros, and any good paint ball gun will cost 300-1500 dollars easy. there is a saying inthe pb world, its not the gun, its the man shooting the gun that makes the difference. same for geetars imo. im aplayer wanna be collecter, i`ll collect every jackson/ bc rich guitar i can as long as i can afford it and right now i cannot afford it
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab