Page 1 of 2
I was just finishing my sandwich when it entered the room. It flew in through a tear in the screen of my patio. Now usually, I'm not that bothered by bugs, but moths... moths are different. I grabbed the nearest magazine I could find (the most recent Car and Driver) and immediately attempted to swat the thing. I chased it for at least half an hour, and I went to my bedroom to rest. Long story short, after my brief nap, it took me about 2 hours to kill that thing.

So I decided to make a thread about it. I hope the Pit can discuss bugs, or the killing of bugs with me?
No your a cruel tool

And you could have saved two hours of your life, and killed it the br00tal way by keeping it in your room and letting it starve to death

Then when it drops to the floor you can harvest its organs and sell them on the black market
i HATE moths.

ANd i am not just saying that coz im drunk out my mind right now =O
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
one was on the sink in the bathroom once.
i cupped my hand with hot water and threw it over the moth.
it's colours ran. o___o
i was weedwhacking today, and got into a standoff with a wasp
when i saw it it was flying low, so i hit it with the weedwhacker
then it flew away, and turned around and divebombed me
i pulled the weedwhacker up, it flew right threw it and it cut it in half
****in incredible isnt it?
I have a phobia of spiders, but moths are okay.

*leaves thread before pics*
I was out the pool time when I met the most evil moth ever, first it flew into the water then it came out and flew into the girls I was talking to's bikini and then it flew around for a minute before we tried to kill it by throwing a soaking wet towel at it and it sunk into the bottom of the pool and when we let it come up it actually was still alive and it flew away, scariest thing I've ever seen...
My Music:
Solo project: myspace.com/dermy3blkaht
Full band (iRockit): myspace.com/nj136
You should tell your woman to make you another sammich after all that hard work.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
When I am practicing late at night I often have to stop and go on a bug massacre, slaughtering all of the little flies and such that come in somehow. Although it is extremely annoying, it makes me feel br00tal.
On the topic of construction delaying the Large Hadron Collider:

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Construction my ass. They just haven't found a good enough crowbar for Gordon Freeman when everything goes tits up.
theres a reason i bought a cat, so my caty can spend hours getting that moth instead of you or me.
INVEST IN A CAT=PROFIT?!?!?!
There was a moth in my room the size of a lightbulb, seriously. Its legs were also really thick and long too, not flimsy like they normally are.
i pulled an aushewitz (sp?) on a spider today. i was putting a pizza in the oven when this mofo dropped down from the ceiling. i then proceeded to cut its harness, which caused it to fall into the oven, which i then promptly shut and let it bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes
NOPE
I sa a pseudo scorpion yesterday on my table saw, needless to say, i ended him.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Whenever I mow theres a plant on the side of my house that seems to house about 7 wasps that chase me every time I go by it. I've never been stung and I have a huge insect-phobia. !
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Nakon14
i pulled an aushewitz (sp?) on a spider today. i was putting a pizza in the oven when this mofo dropped down from the ceiling. i then proceeded to cut its harness, which caused it to fall into the oven, which i then promptly shut and let it bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes

Thats pretty gross of you brah.. The Auschwitz part.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I don't understand moths. The ones I've seen don't even seem to fly towards a light: they just flutter randomly for hours at a time, with no sense of purpose. I don't understand moths.
Quote by Maidenfan066
spiders are the only creatures that I fear doing battle with..

+1
DONT go to austraillia, appearnly theres spirders there the size of dinner paltes and you cant sqish them cause first, they kinda push back and when you do squish it goes everywhere. i have some familt that recntly moved there and her new husband has the spider and it has a name and there not allowed to squish it cause it kills all the bugs also....
3 hours to kill a moth? Either moths have evolved and we're f*cked or you don't deserve to be on top of the food chain :p

I agree with the user who said moths have no purpose. That's a good thing, it leaves them vulnerable. But if moths ever found some kind of purpose, I mean, c'mon, the human race is over. They must outnumber us 10 to 1
Last edited by thewho65 at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by thewho65
3 hours to kill a moth? Either moths have evolved and we're f*cked or you don't deserve to be on top of the food chain

+1
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by thewho65
3 hours to kill a moth? Either moths have evolved and we're f*cked or you don't deserve to be on top of the food chain :p

I agree with the user who said moths have no purpose. That's a good thing, it leaves them vulnerable. But if moths ever found some kind of purpose, I mean, c'mon, the human race is over. They must outnumber us 10 to 1

That and a good majority of us are little bitches to fight them.
I stand on insects. They aint got shit on me.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by aedmiston
i was weedwhacking today, and got into a standoff with a wasp
when i saw it it was flying low, so i hit it with the weedwhacker
then it flew away, and turned around and divebombed me
i pulled the weedwhacker up, it flew right threw it and it cut it in half
****in incredible isnt it?

I do that every wednesday at least twice.

dead serious. And I had a snake bite my weedeater the other day. Scared the crap out of me.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by mrcrono
I once spent an entire night trying to kill a silverfish in my room. Literally an entire night.

i hate those.

Quote by Nakon14

Did you eat it?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
Queen Gohma....

dear god...

scared me shitless when I was a wee child.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Pansies.

The only bug I'm afraid of is a Black Widow. Fuckin' terrified. Though, I love other spiders, I hate BW's .
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
You guys honestly sound like a buncha pussies. I fear no insect. Once there was this huge ass wasp in our house and I dropped the hammer on that bitch! My room is crawling with spiders and various insects during the summer. I can't even count how many times I've been bitten by spiders or random creepy crawlies. And 3 hours to kill a moth? What the hell is that? As entertaining as that is I really have to applaud your persistence. I mean I woulda given up after a few minutes maybe sooner. lol
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.
Quote by convictionless
theres a reason i bought a cat, so my caty can spend hours getting that moth instead of you or me.
INVEST IN A CAT=PROFIT?!?!?!

Now that's all fine and dandy until your cat starts knocking everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, off of every shelf, table, ect. Those fury little bastards are determined, I'll tell you what.
Quote by convictionless
+1
DONT go to austraillia, appearnly theres spirders there the size of dinner paltes and you cant sqish them cause first, they kinda push back and when you do squish it goes everywhere. i have some familt that recntly moved there and her new husband has the spider and it has a name and there not allowed to squish it cause it kills all the bugs also....

thats fucking awful

are those those brown recluse things?!
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Metallica Fan21
You guys honestly sound like a buncha pussies. I fear no insect. Once there was this huge ass wasp in our house and I dropped the hammer on that bitch! My room is crawling with spiders and various insects during the summer. I can't even count how many times I've been bitten by spiders or random creepy crawlies. And 3 hours to kill a moth? What the hell is that? As entertaining as that is I really have to applaud your persistence. I mean I woulda given up after a few minutes maybe sooner. lol

dude, i would REALLY look into some sort of pest protection or removal or something, thats just f*cking gross
NOPE
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Pansies.

The only bug I'm afraid of is a Black Widow. Fuckin' terrified. Though, I love other spiders, I hate BW's .

brown recluse are more terrifying than ANY black widow.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Page 1 of 2