I used the search bar, and found nothing.
How many people in the pit play airsoft, or any other combat sport? Even extreme pea shooting is welcome here.

Organize events, share prices, websites, anything related.
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
If your talking about the little guns that shoot plastic balls, then yeah, me and a couple buddies bought guns and shot the crap out of each other for a week or so. Then it got old.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
i enjoy airsoft... as long as i'm not playing with people who use walmart pistols, because i use a well vsr-10 clone sniper rifle and it just isn't fair lol.

but the people at airsoftforum.com are the biggest damn grammar nazis ever
lol i paintball, and i used a airsoft to goof around mostly.
paintballs hurt for than airsofts, and people who dont know the two sports well dont belive me and its weird...
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
as long as i'm not playing with people who use walmart pistols, because i use a well vsr-10 clone sniper rifle and it just isn't fair lol.

Agreed.
I went airsofting today in the middle of a desert, and there was a lot of hills and cover, like bushes and trees.
Well, I knew about 30 people would be there. I did not know about 12 of them would be using spring pistols. I was using a 400 feet per second m-4. It was a little unfair that me and the other's with good weapons owned them, haha.
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Oh last saturday I played paintball which I havent in 2 years and got shot in the worst place possible... my penis it hurt bad
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by Dwardom
Agreed.
I went airsofting today in the middle of a desert, and there was a lot of hills and cover, like bushes and trees.
Well, I knew about 30 people would be there. I did not know about 12 of them would be using spring pistols. I was using a 400 feet per second m-4. It was a little unfair that me and the other's with good weapons owned them, haha.

ha yea i ended up playing with some friends of my friends brother and i felt like i totally was overdoing it because i was the only one in full camo with a gun that wasnt a spring pistol except for one person who had a somewhat decent automatic
airsoft are fun..i bought a couple the other week and me and my buddy play headshots only...it went better than you would have thunk. alot of fun.
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Oh last saturday I played paintball which I havent in 2 years and got shot in the worst place possible... my penis it hurt bad

thats what a cup is for son
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
ha yea i ended up playing with some friends of my friends brother and i felt like i totally was overdoing it because i was the only one in full camo with a gun that wasnt a spring pistol except for one person who had a somewhat decent automatic

The people using the spring pistols are the people who don't do all that, it seems.
I have camouflage pants, camouflage jacket, a vest in which i keep about 2,000 0.2 gram BB's, a tank of green gas, and a gas pistol in the holster. I also wear a paintball mask, and a camouflage hat.
Am I overdoing it? Or am I semi-pro?
It was terribly hot today though. I'm still feeling heat exhaustion and I played about 7 hours ago.
Quote by Dwardom
The people using the spring pistols are the people who don't do all that, it seems.
I have camouflage pants, camouflage jacket, a vest in which i keep about 2,000 0.2 gram BB's, a tank of green gas, and a gas pistol in the holster. I also wear a paintball mask, and a camouflage hat.
It was terribly hot today though. I'm still feeling heat exhaustion and I played about 7 hours ago.

no i do carry about the same except i don't have a gas pistole yet... though i should get one since a sniper has horrible ROF if anyone gets close(obviously)
Quote by Dwardom

DUDE I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AT PAINTBALL
one time i was playing and didnt notice that there were 3 guys aurrounding me untill i was 5 feet away from one and im like WTF where did you come from and he yelled gotcha buddy and i shat a brick

Quote by gnrliesmanlies
no i do carry about the same except i don't have a gas pistole yet... though i should get one since a sniper has horrible ROF if anyone gets close(obviously)

Oh I know that situation. I was using my friends bolt action sniper today. It's got a nice range, and it is extremely powerful, but when your team is getting rushed, its useless.
This is why my next investment will be in a remake of an M1-Garand. I will mount a scope on it, and the airsoft version usually has a full-auto feature.
i took on 2 of my friends the other day. it was me with 2 pistols and they each had a killer shotgun. need less to say i lost but it was fun. one of them climbed up on his garage and shot my other friend until i shot him and got shot my my other friend it was about an hour long and i am covered with numerous bruises and if i could do it again it do it in a heartbeat
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
Quote by Dwardom
Oh I know that situation. I was using my friends bolt action sniper today. It's got a nice range, and it is extremely powerful, but when your team is getting rushed, its useless.
This is why my next investment will be in a remake of an M1-Garand. I will mount a scope on it, and the airsoft version usually has a full-auto feature.

yea i've thought about getting an m14, but i kind of enjoy the bolt action, and if u upgrade spring sniper it's a lot more effective than a automatic sniper. Since automatic obviously arent really meant for sniping persay more of a rifleman or something like that.
Share pic's of your artillery!

And yes, I am American, so it is illegal not to have the orange tip.
I remember playing this a long time ago with chairs as barricades in my friends backyard. We used the spring pistols. Most fun ever .
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
I remember playing this a long time ago with chairs as barricades in my friends backyard. We used the spring pistols. Most fun ever .

I started that way exactly, also.
If you really like doing that, talk to your friends about investing in some electric guns. Find some more people, and go to empty spaces. Full war with 30+ people is the best.
Quote by WILDWAYNE001

Happened to me. I was with a friend and we had cover behind these massive rocks taking out the other team. At one point we thought the last two guys were hiding. We saw guys at our fort, and seeing as how I didn't have my contacts in I couldn't see if they were on our team or not, so I waved. Next thing I know, right at my crotch. Lucky I had my ammo pouch over my crotch. o.O
Feed your mind.
Quote by The Silent Fool
My weapon of choice:

What country do you live in? Suppressors are illegal where I live
Quote by Dwardom
What country do you live in? Suppressors are illegal where I live

US, the suppressor doesn't actually do anything, and the picture is decieving, its actually orange tipped.
Besides I'm not big into it, its just a thing I do amongst friends.
Let's just say a drunken night at school ended our airsoft careers early, and left one of my friends with an eye patch
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Quote by The Silent Fool
US, the suppressor doesn't actually do anything, and the picture is decieving, its actually orange tipped.
Besides I'm not big into it, its just a thing I do amongst friends.

Well, most of the sound is generated in the gearbox or the gas expelling a gun.
Quote by Dwardom
Well, most of the sound is generated in the gearbox or the gas expelling a gun.

yea and it would be pretty hard to suppress sound from the gearbox without affecting the gearbox performance.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
yea and it would be pretty hard to suppress sound from the gearbox without affecting the gearbox performance.

Plastic gearboxes are fairly silent. But then again, plastic gearboxes are not nearly as good.
I used to play airsoft... I had a Tokyo-Mauri (sp?) AK-47 with reinforced parts and upped to 320fps. Was a beast of a gun, ended up losing interest and sold it.

My brother still plays it and he has a veritable arsenal of guns, ranging from MP5s to G36s to Kar98's and a Thompson. Good stuff.
Quote by Dwardom
Plastic gearboxes are fairly silent. But then again, plastic gearboxes are not nearly as good.

yea, i think the extra couple hundred fps is worth the noise lol

and tokyo marui is a really nice gun, i applaud you
Last edited by gnrliesmanlies at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
i enjoy airsoft... as long as i'm not playing with people who use walmart pistols, because i use a well vsr-10 clone sniper rifle and it just isn't fair lol.

o rly? i go their and type messages nao.
Quote by tr3nt

thats what i was talking bout except i used a homemade kicker ramp
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
Quote by bendystraw
o rly? i go their and type messages nao.

they seem to get really angry... its quite exciting
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
yea, i think the extra couple hundred fps is worth the noise lol

and tokyo marui is a really nice gun, i applaud you

Or you can settle with a powerful spring sniper.
I've shot a 450 fps sniper that was more silent that my spring pistol
Quote by Dwardom
Or you can settle with a powerful spring sniper.
I've shot a 450 fps sniper that was more silent that my spring pistol

yea my sniper is very quiet, the bb leaving the barrel is about the loudest part.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
they seem to get really angry... its quite exciting

i wasn't really. if i was, i wouldn't have posted my plans here.