Page 1 of 2
Mmk. Well, my name is Rex. Everybody thinks I was named after a dog. Anyone else have a weird name or know someone with one.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
I read in the paper someone named their kid Huckleberry Puckley.....my vote for greatest name ever...
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
my real name is Bryn. Pronounced like brin. My mom likes it but I found out it means hill in welsh.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Kcad (like chad...except with a k)
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
my real name is Bryn. Pronounced like brin. My mom likes it but I found out it means hill in welsh.

i have a m8 called bryn! he is proud of his hilly name
I saw on wikipedia that some parents somewhere in New Zealand I think named their child 4real. However, the supreme court there didn't allow the name, so, at the moment, the child answers by the name of Superman.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by JeanMi36
I saw on wikipedia that some parents somewhere in Asia I think named their child 4real. However, the supreme court there didn't allow the name, so, at the moment, the child answers by the name of Superman.

Yeah, I heard about that a year or two ago, crazy stuff.
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
wtf didnt we have a thread like this last week or something?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by JeanMi36
I saw on wikipedia that some parents somewhere in Asia I think named their child 4real. However, the supreme court there didn't allow the name, so, at the moment, the child answers by the name of Superman.

actually, I'm pretty sure it was originally superman but then once declined the parents tried for "4real". I could be wrong though.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
My name is Thales, it comes from the Greek word thallos, meaning "to blossom". I was named after the Greek philosopher, scientist, and mathematician Thales of Miletus.

The more you know...
Quote by Thales
My name is Thales, it comes from the Greek word thallos, meaning "to blossom". I was named after the Greek philosopher, scientist, and mathematician Thales of Miletus.

The more you know...

I was named after my dads uncle who died flying a plane, he crashed.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Quote by Its_Rock77
actually, I'm pretty sure it was originally superman but then once declined the parents tried for "4real". I could be wrong though.

Quote by Wikipedia
# 4real was the name New Zealand parents attempted to give their child. They were told that numerals were not allowed. The parents are debating this law and, if no name has been registered by July 9, the boy will be legally named "Superman"; friends and family will call him "4real".[76]

Thanks wiki!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by JeanMi36
Thanks wiki!

I stand corrected.

and it's not really weird, but my friend knows a Penny Lane.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I read something about parents who named their kid "Drew Peacock" and didn't notice for a long time.
"Don't make me come down there!"

-God

[quote=""Professor McGonagall"
"]Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

I'm a girl, by the way.
Last edited by charley225 at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by Its_Rock77
I stand corrected.

and it's not really weird, but my friend knows a Penny Lane.

I'd name my daughter Penny Lane anytime!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by fake_sk8r182
I know a guy who knew a girl called "Prudence Wagstaffs"

No shit.

That strikes up the image of a butler.
Quote by JeanMi36

somenoe please sig that...I would but it can't be more than 250 characters, stupid rule, I know...
there is a guy on my friends soccer team called Rodnutsky Fidlywinkilydink. For real. And it wierd, because he is from China. Iwas going to take my dads last name. Cam Kovonivik. I decided the first and last names didnt go together.
My little brothers are Captain Lukas and Captain Lucian. Swear to god.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by fake_sk8r182
You should have done. I think Cam Kovonivik is an awesome name.

really?
My girlfriends name is Ksenia, us North Americans have a hard time pronouncing it properly at first (it sounds how it's spelt, just the K is pronounced very quickly). Apparently it's a very common name in Russia, I have met 2 friends of hers that share the same name. But she's the first person I've met who has that name (many of my friends think it's a very pretty name, I must agree, though rare in Canada)
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by fake_sk8r182
I know a guy who knew a girl called "Prudence Wagstaffs"

No shit.

That is an awesome name.

So in Cam Kovonivik
Page 1 of 2