I need to get a new amp, but i dont have any money,

but i do have two guitars that i can trade for an amp

i have an Ibanez Full Hollowbody
and A dean Acoustic electric
(click on the links in my sig for more details of each one)

but im looking for an amp that would be good for a classic rock/punk sound
and loud enough to keep up with my drummer

you can pick witch guitar you would like to trade for
or
if you have a nice enough amp you can have both,

make me an offer, lets work something out
Have you looked at bugera valve amps? very affordable and are fantastic amps! You might be able to negotiate a trade with your local distributor for your guitars!

Worth a try!
Get a Crate GTD 65! i have one (NO! I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU!) and it will play with/over any drummer i've ever seen! it also sounds great and is very reliable!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
Get a Crate GTD 65! i have one (NO! I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU!) and it will play with/over any drummer i've ever seen! it also sounds great and is very reliable!

+1. I have one too. Not for trade either... Too bad it's discontinued now. But:
I do have a Fender Frontman 15G for trade/sale. I don't know if it can keep up with a drummer, but it's a solid state 15-watter with a clean and an overdrive channel. I was looking to sell it for around $50, so I don't think a trade with either of your guitars would be fair for you . But yeah, if you have anything else to trade for it or want to buy it cash, then: .
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
i have a crate gx 130c i would trade for the ibanez.... the amp isnt in the best of conditions, but it still plays good as new....
it gets really loud, 130 watts, overdrive channel with a clean channel and chorus, (the reverb doesnt work but who uses that anyway)

here are some reviews people have written on harmony central
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Crate/GX130C+Combo/10/1

it weights like 65 pounds so i could in no way ship it....where do you live? pm me!