I was at work, sitting around because we didn't have too many orders come in tonight

I hear a loud bang and look outside.

A drunken man ran into our ice machine outside and gets out of his car.

He takes off his shirt and walks up the stairs.

He literally pisses his pants and tells our delivery boy "it was an honest mistake."

He then gets back in his car and drives off.

To make the thread useful. Anyone else have any crazy drunk/fireworks related stories from today?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I was sitting at a red light last night (technically this morning) and I saw an SUV ram head on into a light pole.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
lol man thats... odd
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Today, some cannons went off about 20 feet from us as part of the celebration before the fireworks, and an old man had a heart attack because it was so sudden. It was weird.

Jack my swag
Not really drunk related or anything but one day I pulled up to a stop sign and was getting ready to make a right turn. All of a sudden out of nowhere (as in no other cars around) a tire comes rolling over the hill from the left and nails the side of my back left bumper. Still to this day have no clue where it came from, I even ended up taking a left just to see if anything was over the hill and didn't see anything it could have come from.
last year, a group of random kids dropped a huge box on our yard with smoke pouring out of it. it was filled with firecrackers and other things. it kept exploding for 10 minutes easily. we were afraid to go near it all day. never found out who did it.
i have no interesting stories. the best thing i can come up w/ is that the fireworks screwed w/ my recording of a song and the mics kept picking them up.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
One time, I was riding my bike home form a friends house late at night. Up ahead, I saw a man walking on the sidewalk. He was walking a little funny, but I didn't think anything of it. I decided I would just cut on the grass and go around him. So as i'm passing him, he goes, "BRAHHH" and puts his arms up like he's a bear about to attack. I freaked the **** out and sped up. Then I looked backed and he was stumbling around all over the place.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by hippyguitardude
i have no interesting stories. the best thing i can come up w/ is that the fireworks screwed w/ my recording of a song and the mics kept picking them up.

it messed up your recording? it's funny cause it's true.
Me and my friends were screwing around on top of a hill with some junk lying around when a car pulled up to a nearby stop sign and was getting ready to make a turn. My buddy gets an idea and signals for us to come over to help, so we lift up a tire thats on the ground and roll it down the hill and we run away giggling our asses off.
LMAO @ DoomSentinal

well when i worked at the bank some crazy Tituba-esque lady came through the drive thru and tried to hold us up with a cane
haha i called the manager over and she laughed and walked away.
not really something interesting
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
I was playing 1 on 1 with my drunk cousin earlier and he ran and tried to dunk, missed by about 2 feet, and flew into the pole. It was pretty amusing.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by ViperScale
Not really drunk related or anything but one day I pulled up to a stop sign and was getting ready to make a right turn. All of a sudden out of nowhere (as in no other cars around) a tire comes rolling over the hill from the left and nails the side of my back left bumper. Still to this day have no clue where it came from, I even ended up taking a left just to see if anything was over the hill and didn't see anything it could have come from.

sorry that was me

EDIT: DAMNIT BEATEN