Hey I have a DigiTech RP80 and I really want to get a good metal sound out of it so it sounds as close as possible to bullet for my valentine or disturbed or A7x

If anyone has got one and has figured out how to make it make the best sound please tell me the settings it's on thanks.

Any other ideas would be great too!
ok, personally, from owning one, i think the only good use for them is on vocals, but if your gonna run it through your guitar for metal like that, set the amp setting to r4 (raise or lower the number at your own descretion) and the noise gate to G8. then balance out your EQ to match your amp and if you dont have humbuckers in your guitar, set the pickup/wah to H5
you can't, throw it away and get a metal distortion pedal
I had one a while ago and it was horrible, you just gotta play around with it, but how ever hard you try it will still sound digital.
Quote by Roybordom
ok, personally, from owning one, i think the only good use for them is on vocals, but if your gonna run it through your guitar for metal like that, set the amp setting to r4 (raise or lower the number at your own descretion) and the noise gate to G8. then balance out your EQ to match your amp and if you dont have humbuckers in your guitar, set the pickup/wah to H5

Yeah I know im pretty cheap for tryin to use the rp80 for metal ay

Thanks for the info ill test it out now and see how it goes. I might go buy a metal pedal though.
Thanks to everyone to posted
boost the lows around 6, mids around four, treble around 8
or
lows at 4, mids at 3, treble at 8
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt