Page 1 of 2
K, I'm in a canadian college (lol), going onto second year. Since first year, I've noticed this girl in class always staring at me...Everytime I glance at her, her eyes are on me, but then she quickly looks away.

She's FVCkING HOT TOO. She's a quiet girl, all my friends tell me she's into death metal too , but probably doesn't know I play guitar.

One problem though...she's very close with her two friends, but the thing is, they both hate me (one of my friends beat the **** out of one of their boyfriends and left him in a coma). I think they will try to sway her away from talking to me.

What do I do to get her? Or atleast her cell #?
Talk to her about death metal. (FTW)

And then when she brings it up, just tell her it wasn't your fault and you aren't your friend. Then let her decide.

If she's alright, she'll still be your friend.

Though I wouldn't recommend calling her a bytch in the future either. U_U"
xxx

Let the bodies hit the floor.
just talk to her. and if her friends dont like you for what your friends did thats their own **** to deal with and let this girl know that.
Get your friends to beat her friends into comas. Then, with them out of the way, you'll be free to woo her.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by InvaderTSN
If you like her, why would you call her a bitch?

+1
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by nosushi4you
Get your friends to beat her friends into comas. Then, with them out of the way, you'll be free to woo her.

Wait, I have a better idea!

Get your friends to beat her into a coma, then have your way with her!

...too much?
Quote by InvaderTSN

Perhaps by "bitch" he means "fine young lady", or something to that extent...

Or maybe he's sexist.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by RU Experienced?

...too much?

No. Actually, beat her AND her friends into a coma and have your way with all of them.
Quote by RU Experienced?

...too much?

TS, this is indeed the answer. ^ add in the above also
facebook lurk her?
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Call her...talk to her. Talk about Death Metal since you know she likes/listens to it. Mention guitar too but don't go over the edge...like, maintain your status "Oh I play some of that death metal!" or continue further if she asks more.
Brb popcorn.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I hope she is a member of UG and is reading this thread.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
stones+25W Amp+Guitar+Another 25W Amp+Mic+mic stand+long extension cord+death metal song=...

A Death Metal Serenade
If this doesnt work, then shes gotta be a les.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Yeah man talk to her about Death Metal
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
BTW- Bitch=compliment.

Bitch is a female dog
female dogs go in heat
heat leads to sex
sex is nature
and nature's beautiful.
Quote by babyboo666
K, I'm in a canadian college (lol)

HEY, RELAX GUY! Give it a rest.

Canada lol
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Last edited by ncsurfer at Jul 5, 2008,
Ask her if she likes Bolt Thrower. If she doesn't like Bolt Thrower, skull **** her until her brains dribble out her ears.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
relationship thread
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Only problem is, I'm not good with starting conversations with women...they usuall start . I even have problems saying hi lol...Even worst is it's pretty much going to be IMPOSSIBLE to find her alone, without her hoe friends giving me looks...Then I know they are just going to gossip about me behind their back...
Quote by druz15_UG
relationship thread

what does this have to do with a relationship? they haven't even spoken yet
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by babyboo666
Only problem is, I'm not good with starting conversations with women...they usuall start . I even have problems saying hi lol...Even worst is it's pretty much going to be IMPOSSIBLE to find her alone, without her hoe friends giving me looks...Then I know they are just going to gossip about me behind their back...

So why not say "Hey, I heard you like death metal" or something... or anything! Just chill out dude.
If you have any death metal band shirts, wear those. DOn't be flashy or anything, but wear the shirt so you can ease into the conversation a bit easier. I'm a huge death metal fan myself(when I say DM, I don't mean metalcore, I'm not one of...them).I honestly think the best way to start a convo is with music.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Last edited by HelloHalo at Jul 5, 2008,
Quote by babyboo666

Sounds like relationship thread fodder....

also sounds like you need self esteem, and who says her friends can't be around - I really can't imagine they'll cut you off in such a way that you might not be able to talk to her.

and the reason for this post...
title reminds me of this:
Go up to her and try to go for something like this:

You: Hey

Her: Hi (Will either smile, look like she's preoccupied, or just uninterested)

(If her friends are with her say hi to them too and they'll do one of the 3 I mentioned)

Y: So did you guys understand (insert that day's lesson)?

Her/friends: *Short response*

Y: Yeah I know what you mean. *OR* Really? I didn't feel the same but I know what you mean. *Then something like* I'd rather be playing guitar or listening to (band you like)

H/F: Yeah...*OR* Oh you play?

Y: Yeah, been playing for (blank years). It's fun

H/F: Oh that's cool

Y: (Witty guitar joke). You play?

H/F: *Gives response*

Y: *If yes* That's awesome (smile) *If no* Oh that's too bad (smile). Well I have to go but I hope I see you guys around.

NEXT CLASS:

Y: (If you see her but can't talk, just smile at her) Hey again (if with friend give them smiles)

H: Hey

Y: So I never found out, what would you rather be doing instead of sitting through class? (Proceed to jump on response/ If she's with friends try to show her more attention and single her out. If you can't, then just include them).

Hope that helps.
Quote by Lolcheez342
No. Actually, beat her AND her friends into a coma and have your way with all of them.

This.

And then get your friends to beat everyone into a coma and have your way with the world.
Quote by musiclover2399

(If her friends are with her say hi to them too and they'll do one of the 3 I mentioned)

Y: Yeah I know what you mean. *OR* Really? I didn't feel the same but I know what you mean. *Then something like* I'd rather be playing guitar or listening to (band you like)

Y: *If yes* That's awesome (smile) *If no* Oh that's too bad (smile). Well I have to go but I hope I see you guys around.

NEXT CLASS:

Y: (If you see her but can't talk, just smile at her) Hey again (if with friend give them smiles)

Y: So I never found out, what would you rather be doing instead of sitting through class? (Proceed to jump on response/ If she's with friends try to show her more attention and single her out. If you can't, then just include them).

Hope that helps.

Wow thanks man!

I read it all, I think I have an idea of what to say now.
Quote by musiclover2399

NEXT CLASS:

Hope that helps.

^Are you by any chance gay?

Dude just tell here you CUM BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
Quote by InvaderTSN

This...............................

Just talk to her like many others have already suggested, thats always the first step.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I'm interested in why your friend left the other guy in a coma.

But if you said she's shy then I don't why you should have a problem just walking up to her and talk.
Page 1 of 2