I woke up this morning, and my right ear was bleeding, it took 2 q-tips to get it cleared out, and the right side of my face is numb, but my head hurts, and i feel like im drunk but im not, so i believe i am done with alcohol for a looooong ass time. I hope this isn't anything serious but it kind of feels like it.
Quote by Anarion614
Bleeding out of your ear...face numb...head hurts....hmmm...

See a doctor.

Agreed. This may not be related to alcohol.
your brain probably decided it was time to get out of your head and tried to escape but its too big for your ear and obviously got hurt in the process
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Well i woke up like that, but i havent even touched alcohol today, and normally id be plastered right now, but to hell with that.
Seriously guys, doctors are hella expensive if you don't have insurance.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by James_Het_Rules
I found a reason to stop drinking

Correction: You found a reason to stop drinking too much.

Unless you can't have a couple of beers without having 10 more, of course. THEN you've got problems.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Funkychicken313

Walk-in clinic? Google? Jut something, man.
Who dat?
Good for you. I know a lot of kids that would benefit from having this happen to them after drinking.
Weekend Warrior
Quote by Anarion614
Bleeding out of your ear...face numb...head hurts....hmmm...

See a doctor.

+4
xxx

Let the bodies hit the floor.
Quote by Funkychicken313

I would think something that severe definitely warrants a doctor though...
I just called the hospital, and guess what they said?

Since i just moved to oregon they can't help me since i dont have a primary physician.

Those ****ers.
Just to give you a good scare, one side of your face/body going numb is a stroke symptom. HOSPITAL. GO TO. I know its expensive without insurance, I contend with that fact every day, but this sounds like it might be serious so I'm giving you the most serious advice I can.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
Quote by James_Het_Rules
I just called the hospital, and guess what they said?

Since i just moved to oregon they can't help me since i dont have a primary physician.

Those ****ers.

Lol, I love America.
Weekend Warrior
you say you found a reason to stop drinking... thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard. who said you need a reason to stop drinking, or even take it up in the first place?

ok, i've finished my rant.
Now it was like this yesterday as well, and i woke up this morning fine minus the ear, but its still weird that i can pinch myself and not feel it, so im going to have to wait for my parents to get back since they've been out of town for a week and ive been home alone, im only 18 and dont have all the insurance ****, so it looks like im going to have to wait until tomorrow.
Quote by TSmitty6
i really doubt this is the alcohol's fault

...But the fault of something done under the influence of alcohol?

Maybe you did something you just can't remember, and that's what caused your pain?
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by Funkychicken313

i got good insurance they send me right to the front of the line and turn the tv on

but TS really needs to see a doctor, not the pit doctor
sounds like u got in a fist fight buddy
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
way Back when,
My friend got drunk for the first time...
He threw up, passed out, shxt and pissed himself in his sleep.

ahh. Good times.
Of course I laughed my ass off at him.

but yeah dude,
sounds a bit beyond normal.
I love how the pit is where people come for medical advice.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

it was just filled with blood, and i know i should see a doctor, but like i said i dont have a primary physician and no relatives live around here so im going to have to wait
Quote by Hadeed
you say you found a reason to stop drinking... thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard. who said you need a reason to stop drinking, or even take it up in the first place?

You've never drank have you?
Weekend Warrior
Quote by James_Het_Rules
i just moved to Oregon

eeeew there's your problem
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quitter.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Hadeed

Ok. Enjoy your Dare meetings and chaperoned dances while the rest of us get drunk and ****.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
Dude i'm not even joking; but you could of gotten ****ed in the ear by some drunk dude.
Do you remember the night before?
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
I literally have been home alone for the week, as in no one here at all. Only me. So no there is no chance that there has been a fight or raping lol. Not to mention ive only left the house a few times, but i was sober then haha
Just finished having an all nighter lager session.

I feel fine, not even tired, its early mind you so once it hits 6 o clock no doubt ill be tired.

Just drink less, drink for the drink, not to get pissed.

Tipsy is better, if you get mega drunk you'll do somethin vulgar like screw a fat chick or marry one.

Dont be that guy.