So errrrbody, what are your favourite radio stations from your area (or anywhere in the world I guess) and por que?

1. 92.1 CITI FM - Winnipeg's Classic Rock. Pretty self-explanatory there. Also, some of the best hosts EVER... EVER! (2 welding points for any Winnipegger that gets that)

2. 91.1 - I have no idea what this station is. During the week it plays sweet french music, then on Saturday it plays techno non-stop at night (my favourite). Then on Sundays it plays music from various movies/shows (last Sunday they played the soundtrack to Star Trek)

What about you? WELL?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I don't really listen, but there's a good classic rock station called 95.5 The Fox.

They play too many big hits, but, that is to be expected with radio stations...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
D0ES MY L1K IP0D C0UNTZ!?11

But in all seriousness, i dont listen to radio much but i had a zune w/ radio and there was a great classic rock station in my old town.
98.7 the gator classic rock for all south florida,,,,or back in the day we had 91.7 planet radio that played decent newer stuff and didn't repeat the same 5 songs over and over
106.7 but only after midnight when they play real metal. All day its slipknot, metallica, and mainstream **** but for a few hours a night I get Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Dissection, Kataklysm etc.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
93 rock in south fl n yea diffrent stations in difrrent places i think this isnt productive
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by ldl67
http://www.last.fm

I only listen to that...

Also since AM and FM radio stations are different everywhere, what's the point in this?

Oh sweet, that's an awesome website.

I just want to know what sorts of radio stations are out there :P
But really there is no point... nope..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
105.5 Triple J or 3DRadio
when i do actullay listen to the radio.. usually when im driving.
the stations i listen to dnt play all the mainstream..
"That's one of the paramount elements of my musical life: to reach for something I don't do well." ~ Jeff Berlin
Quote by ACG
Oh sweet, that's an awesome website.

I just want to know what sorts of radio stations are out there :P
But really there is no point... nope..

If I listen to AM or FM radio (extremely rarely), I'll either listen to:

The Bear - Classic rock and modern rock
K-Rock - Classic Rock
SONIC - modern rock
CJSR - Like everything...

But I really can't stand listening to AM or FM radio usually..... Happy?
sup?
Am 640 Kfi!
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>