Page 1 of 2
Which religion's afterlife is coolest to you?

For me it's Valhalla. Ca'mon spending your days in bloody combat and nights in a beer hall with hot valkries and various other beautiful nordic honeys.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
rotting in the ground.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
72 virgins ready to be ****ed
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Muslims have it the best...they just have to kill innocent people in real life, and they get 40 virgins in heaven.
Quote by HuckIt

I'm not familiar with that. Is it outlined that they're female? Because that could be more dissapointing than going to grab that chocolate bar in the cabinet that someone else already ate before you
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I want the rockstar afterlife. Just jamming around with a bunch of musicians making music just because you have all the time you want. If you go to heaven, you can have any amp you desire, any guitar you desire, anything.

If you go to hell, you're stuck with a Marshall MG and a cheap plywood Les Paul knock-off guitar.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by E V H 5150
I want the rockstar afterlife. Just jamming around with a bunch of musicians making music just because you have all the time you want. If you go to heaven, you can have any amp you desire, any guitar you desire, anything.

If you go to hell, you're stuck with a Marshall MG and a cheap plywood Les Paul knock-off guitar.

But in hell, wouldn't you be able to run around hitting people with those items? That sounds pretty fun.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by babyboo666
Muslims have it the best...they just have to kill innocent people in real life, and they get 40 virgins in heaven.

Christians have that too, its called the sacrifice. it was started in the Crusades to recruit men with checkered pasts.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by Td_Nights
But in hell, wouldn't you be able to run around hitting people with those items? That sounds pretty fun.

No! You see, they are stuck to you. You cannot remove them from your hands. You are forced to play forever. And the strings are all rusty and crappy, and the intonation is horrible, and you can't ever change the strings. They will never break, but just become rustier and rustier over time. And the amps are immovable and you are chained to them. And a bunch of people are asking if it's a good amp, just like on this website, and you're forced to monotonously explain how it's horrible for anything.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by babyboo666

u do realise that those extremist muslims get the burning hells with satan ass-raping them until the end of time right?
Quote by E V H 5150
No! You see, they are stuck to you. You cannot remove them from your hands. You are forced to play forever. And the strings are all rusty and crappy, and the intonation is horrible, and you can't ever change the strings. They will never break, but just become rustier and rustier over time. And the amps are immovable and you are chained to them. And a bunch of people are asking if it's a good amp, just like on this website, and you're forced to monotonously explain how it's horrible for anything.

That honestly sounds like one of the worst afterlifes ever.
there's more than one?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by babyboo666

it doesnt say that they are females
Someone plunged a dagger deep into God's chest and
When he groaned it laid our entire civilization to rest
When he pulled out the dagger and marveled at the pain he could create
We stuck another in his back to seal creation's fate
Valhalla. I love my ancestry.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by PopMasterFlex

*said while sitting in front of a large crowd*
~are these my virgins? I hope not!!
~why not?
~there's alot of ugly ass guys out there
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Kaed15
Valhalla. I love my ancestry.

Nordic ancestry FTW!

But plucky duck, have you SEEN some of the depictions of the valkyries? I mean if you were into S&M, sure why not, but me, I would be staying away from those chicks! But Valhalla would be pretty cool I agree...until ragnarok came...that would suck.
Quote by PopMasterFlex

+1 Has anyone seen the family guy episode where the suicide bomber goes to the afterlife? He get's there and is all ready for his 72 virgins and they all turn out to be 72 guys playing WoW.
Quote by E V H 5150

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Yeah, I'll go with Valhalla.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Pastafarian heaven. They have a stripper factory and a beer volcano guys, come on.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Encyclopedia
Pastafarian heaven. They have a stripper factory and a beer volcano guys, come on.

Damnit! EXACTLY what I was going to say.
kill all humans
Currently im making a sort of new christianity religion kinda thing. Anyways if your aftelife is this you get an infinity x cubic km room and you can make spawn ANYTHING alive or dead (or inanimate), if you sin, like say steal from someone, you can spawn well not everything, if you kill you can spawn very little, if you lie well lieying is not a sin, as long as that lie didnt kill someone
Budhism if you are good enough, you ll come back as a lama !
Quote by Haedadru
Currently im making a sort of new christianity religion kinda thing. Anyways if your aftelife is this you get an infinity x cubic km room and you can make spawn ANYTHING alive or dead (or inanimate), if you sin, like say steal from someone, you can spawn well not everything, if you kill you can spawn very little, if you lie well lieying is not a sin, as long as that lie didnt kill someone

If it's infinite, how can it be cubic?
Quote by mitythor666
u do realise that those extremist muslims get the burning hells with satan ass-raping them until the end of time right?

Yup, and guys, get to know Islam before talking all that BS.
Egyptian...yeah, I want my servants buried (alive) with me.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by plucky duck
Which religion's afterlife is coolest to you?

For me it's Valhalla. Ca'mon spending your days in bloody combat and nights in a beer hall with hot valkries and various other beautiful nordic honeys.

also every time you die in battle you come back to life.
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
Nordic ancestry FTW!

But plucky duck, have you SEEN some of the depictions of the valkyries? I mean if you were into S&M, sure why not, but me, I would be staying away from those chicks! But Valhalla would be pretty cool I agree...until ragnarok came...that would suck.

tell me you wouldn't.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Jul 5, 2008,
Quote by XianXiuHong
If it's infinite, how can it be cubic?

It's continuously expanding, like space. Don't quote me on that either.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by HuckIt

+1

....Even though I don't believe in an afterlife.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by mikko_9119
~why not?
~there's alot of ugly ass guys out there

Achmed!
Quote by mikko_9119
~why not?