so i got my ears pierced a week ago, and i've been puttin the anti-infection stuff the lady gave me, but when i put it onto night, the slightest bit of puss kinda came out on my left one, is it prolly infected? or is just a little bit normal?
Gettin rid of me RR3 =(
W00t! thanx cryptor child! i didnt want to just take the left one out and look like a fag, how long do i gotta leave the original earrong before i can get me some new ones?
Gettin rid of me RR3 =(
Quote by hagalwadi007
W00t! thanx cryptor child! i didnt want to just take the left one out and look like a fag, how long do i gotta leave the original earrong before i can get me some new ones?

Honestly i dont know,
I only know its normal from my gf, haha.
Quote by DiMeTiMe

Are we on the same page?

You tripped me out for a second there, dude. I had that avatar for a long time, and I thought I'd posted that.
Quote by hagalwadi007

i was about 6 weeks for me, i started stretching them but then my right lobe ripped cos i went from 0-6 in a stupidly quick time. so now i have a 12 in my left ear and iv had nothing in my right for about a year, im gonna get round to piercing it again so i can stretch it up, ill think ill wait until my hair covers my ears so i dont look unsymmetrical lol.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking