http://www.myspace.com/andoceans1

Of those songs, Mechanic Hippie is probably the most reflective of their Early Symphonic Black kind of sound. Tears Have no Name being more reminiscent of their later Industrial/Electronic material. Sadly theres nothing on there from their debut which i'm listening to right now (The Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts). But a band I hope at least a few of you will have heard of/will look in to.

There is an existing thread, but thats 5 posts mostly consisting of Morby questioning their sexuality and referring to them as Pseudo-Metal. Gotta love him. Plus it's spelt totally wrong.

Discuss/Discover/Enjoy etc.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Wow... Great find here Dyer. I really like it. Its deffinetely like Early Symph BM but mixed with electronica and stuff like that.

I like it a lot. the intro to Tears Have No Name is permanently stuck in my head.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Reminds of the 80's music. Until they start singing and playing guitar.

I'm cheap and will only listen to them on myspace.com but they are definitely worth another listen. It reminds of the first time I heard "what is love", just a down right cool feeling.

Like I feel like hitting something. Possibly it's from anger...Possibly it's from the music. It seems about even right now.
AMGOD was awesome. I enjoyed The Symmetry of I, the Circle of O, but the Havoc Unit material isnt good
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king